3.9

Chapter Forty-Eight – The Star (9)

Although TV stations will also broadcast it, most young people now watch variety shows on online video platforms.

    After all, there are no advertisements on the online video platform, and you can still post comments and communicate with people.

    At this moment, the third issue of "Dream Back to the Ancient Times" was just launched on the platform, and many people immediately watched it.

    The first thing the show started to broadcast was the scene when the guests arrived one by one.

    Yan Jing Ze and Luo Cheng came together. Seeing the two arriving together, some of their CP fans stood up tenaciously: "Long live Jing Cheng!"

A few months ago, Yan Jing Ze always mentioned Luo Cheng, so much so that many people felt that the two of them have a good relationship, CP powder also came from this.

    However, CP fans just saw the first hint of it and got excited, the next minute... Yan Jing Ze started to sleep.

    This is the charm of editing.

At that time, Yan Jing Ze actually talked to Luo Cheng for a while, so if the show edited the whole thing, it would have made it look like they were on good terms.

    But the program team cut them all off.

Therefore, in the eyes of the audience, the relationship between Yan Jing Ze and Luo Cheng is just so-so, and what's more, Yan Jing Ze falls asleep.

    "Wake up!" The barrage flicked: "You are recording a show!"

At this time, the director received a call from Ji Cheng Xiu and learned that Ji Cheng Xiu had a car accident and would be late for the video.

    Audience: Ji Cheng Xiu is a bit unlucky!

The scene changed and Ji Cheng Xiu came in through the door.

    And Yan Jing Ze, who was still asleep before, was already full of energy and walked directly towards Ji Cheng Xiu...

    Yan Jing Ze gave the show money and used most of his belongings to become one of the investors in this show.

And now that he's retiring from the entertainment industry, the heat is really high, and the heat has something to do with Ji Cheng Xiu... The program team has kept all the clips of him and Ji Cheng Xiu!

    The first episode of the program ended when everyone lay in the pit in pitch darkness.

    But there is really a lot of content in it.

    "Before, Yan Jing Ze's agent said that Yan Jing Ze was being coerced... Is this like being coerced?"

    "If Yan Jing Ze's acting skill is this good, he can laugh so happily after being coerced, I'd already be a fan of his."

    "Yan Jing Ze and Ji Cheng Xiu have a strong sense of CP! I support!"

    "The two of them even slept! They slept!"

    ...

There are all kinds of comments online, and CP fans have even grown instantly.

    The program team edited the clips with strong sense of CP for Yan Jing Ze and Ji Cheng Xiu.

Another pair with CP feelings, Jiang Qingqing and Hao Mei, they are two weak chickens 'Hua Mulan' who rely on each other, also very interesting to watch.

    Even Ma Hong Xing and Luo Cheng have not been forgotten.

    Although they didn't make many appearances, Ma Hong Xing has been trying hard to be noticeable. As for Luo Cheng... the program team specially edited some scenes of him watching other people alone, so there was a large 'distressed Luo Cheng' on the Internet.