10.6-10.7

Chapter 204 – Demon Sect Leader (6)

The shadow guards really don't have high requirements for food. Although Yan Jing Ze has no cooking skills, there is no problem in cooking the food.

Today is the first time he cooks. In order not to make a mistake, he made congee.

He put the white rice intended for him to eat into two large pots, the kitchen killed and chopped a chicken, and boiled over high heat...

When the water is about to dry, put some water, slowly the rice becomes porridge, then throw in some vegetables, season with salt, and you can eat.

The ingredients used by Yan Jing Ze were all exclusive for him, the leader, which is so much better than the food that the shadow guards usually eat. So, the porridge is very fragrant, and there are still those food prepared earlier in the kitchen by those servants who were driven away...

A group of people ate comfortably and had a full meal.

Yan Jing Ze also noticed that those shadow guards chewed all the chicken bones... This was because they had good teeth, and they didn't even know that they had to spit bones.

After eating and drinking enough, Yan Jing Ze proposed to go to the place to train the shadow guard.

The Demon Sect is located at the foot of Hell Mountain. After all, the foot of the mountain is more suitable for people to live in than the top of the mountain.

But the place where the previous leaders of the Demon Sect trained the shadow guards is on the top of the mountain.

Yan Jing Ze "lost all his internal force", so Yan Xiu carried him and ran up the mountain, and behind them was a long string of shadow guards.

After a short while, they came to the top of the mountain.

On the top of the Hell Mountain, there is a huge natural stone cave. It is usually used as a place for the training of shadow guards by the sect. Under special circumstances, it will also become a place for the sect to retreat.

Therefore, every time the original owner came here to see his shadow guards, his mood was not very good.

Yan Jing Ze came here and his mood is also not good. The original owner was disgusted with this place, but Yan Jing Ze only felt distressed for the people here.

The one responsible for training the shadow guards is the old shadow guard left behind by the previous leader.

Most shadow guards will kill themselves after their master dies, but there are also some shadow guards who have been responsible for training new shadow guards because of the master's order, so they can't die.

But for them, being alive does not make them happy, but makes them painful.

"Young Master." The ten old shadow guards knelt before Yan Jing Ze. Their eyes were the same hollow and numb, as if they were covered with a thick layer of gray mist.

They did not show any doubts about the fact that Yan Xiu wore the costume of the master of the Demon Sect and a mask belonging to Yan Jing Ze, but they accurately knelt in front of Yan Jing Ze.

"Get up," Yan Jing Ze said. By the way, he used the words he used to fool his shadow guards, and then took them out to fool these people again.

These shadow guards, to be honest, are very stupid and foolish, which were deliberately raised to be like this.

If not, how can they be guaranteed 100% loyalty?

Therefore, even if his internal force is good, even if he is actually deceiving these people, these people will have no doubts, and no one will even come to verify.