3.11(extra)

Chapter Fifty – The Star (Extra)

After Yan Jing Ze quit the entertainment industry, he took his mother to his side and asked someone to take care of her.

    The original owner used to be very good to others but he was really not very good to his own mother, so when the old mother was first picked up by Yan Jing Ze, the whole person was trembling, she was a little scared when she saw Yan Jing Ze.

    But even so, she didn't say anything bad about her son in front of others. It made Yan Jing Ze feel guilty so he treated her better. Gradually, she wasn't afraid of Yan Jing Ze anymore, but she wasn't too close to him either, but was very close to Ji Cheng Xiu, like a mother and son.

    Yan Jing Ze chatted with her once and she said with emotion. Fortunately, Yan Jing Ze found a gentle man, otherwise she might have no one to support her in her old age.

    Yan Jing Ze: "..." That is because her son was replaced by someone else. If the original owner is still here, even if he finds a mild-tempered partner, it is useless, the original owner can kill his partner!

No matter what, Yan Jing Ze and Ji Cheng Xiu's life as husband and wife is still recognized by both parents, and life is getting better and better.

The only thing that worries Yan Jing Ze is that Ji Cheng Xiu is a good cook and is eager to feed him, so much so that he's always on the verge of putting on weight again and again.

    Must not get fat!

    So Yan Jing Ze started to post fitness photos in addition to food photos on Weibo.

    "Brother, after you quit the entertainment industry, you live a healthy life!"

    "Looking at your Weibo, you are either eating or exercising every day. Can you post something else?"

    "Brother, you are depraved! Don't you even have a job?!"

...

    Yan Jing Ze, of course, has a job. He reads scripts every day, researching which plays to invest in and how much to invest.

    He also took some part-time jobs to help Ji Cheng Xiu do some post-production work for filming, such as editing.

    He never forgets and learns everything quickly. After watching those famous movies, he can fully remember, analyze the pros and cons of others, learn their editing methods, and finally become a well-known editor in the industry. The famous UP master.

    Who doesn't know the UP master of 'Jing Xiu Liang Yuan', the video editing is particularly good?

    At the beginning, he specially edited the CP videos of Yan Jing Ze and Ji Cheng Xiu, and he edited several videos just for the show "Dream Back to Ancient Times".

    At that time, the CP fans of Yan Jing Ze and Ji Cheng Xiu developed rapidly... 'Jing Xiu Liang Yuan' suddenly became popular.

    After that, Yan Jing Ze began to edit gui chu and some other videos. There are all kinds of things. This account has become more and more popular. Some people even started to come to him with money and ask him to help edit the video.

    For example, if two stars want to create a CP, they will find him and ask him to edit the CP videos of these two stars.

    Another example is that if a director wants to make his TV show a little hotter, he will find him, ask him to edit a video that is particularly easy to spread, and spread it everywhere.

    There are even variety shows who come to him and ask him to help with publicity.

    Yan Jing Ze took a lot of these jobs.