"Senior Brother, I love you too," Su Mo Xiu said, his face was flushed unconsciously, and his heartbeat was getting faster and faster.

He couldn't control his feelings. Fortunately, he was still sober, the demon energy in his body was running, and his heartbeat slowly calmed down.

"Ah Xiu." Yan Jing Ze leaned over and kissed Su Moxiu's face: "Ah Xiu, it was all my fault before, I will treat you well in the future."

Su Moxiu had frozen still. He was already satisfied when he could hear some sweet words, but he didn't expect Yan Jing Ze to kiss him.

Yan Jing Ze kissed him.

Su Moxiu was in a daze and met Yan Jing Ze's gaze.

Yan Jing Ze's eyes are full of love and affection, and it seems like he is not cheating him at all.

Su Moxiu didn't know where the courage came from, he grabbed Yan Jing Ze and kissed Yan Jing Ze's mouth.

He has only liked Yan Jing Ze in the past few decades, but Yan Jing Ze has always been cold to him, and he has never been so close to people before. This is the first time they shared a kiss.

After Su Moxiu kissed him, he regretted it again.

Yan Jing Ze might have done a lot of psychological preparations before kissing his face. He actually kissed Yan Jing Ze on the mouth...

Will Yan Jing Ze show an expression of disgust and not want to act with him anymore?

Thinking so, Su Moxiu stepped back, but as soon as he moved, he was embraced by Yan Jing Ze. Yan Jing Ze pressed against him, turning a simple kiss into an affectionate kiss.

Su Moxiu was stunned by the kiss, and his body froze again.

Yan Jing Ze kissed for a while before letting him go, and then he noticed that Su Moxiu had reddened cheeks and his eyes were blurred.

Su Moxiu really loves him. The original owner left Su Moxiu at the critical moment and ruined Su Moxiu's future. He thought it would take a long time for Su Moxiu to give him a good face, but now, he hasn't done anything yet and Su Moxiu surprisingly forgave him.

Yan Jing Ze feels distressed again, and hates iron for not becoming steel.

"Ah Xiu, why are you so easy to coax..." Yan Jing Ze sighed, "You have to take care of yourself in the future."

Su Moxiu nodded and said nothing.

From now on, he will put himself first.

He is a selfish and greedy demon cultivator.

But at this moment, he didn't want to think much, he just wanted to enjoy the moment.

He also wanted Yan Jing Ze to treat him a little better, even if it was fake.

There were tears in Su Moxiu's eyes: "Senior Brother, I was really uncomfortable when you left me behind. Also a few days ago, why didn't you come to see me?"

"Ah Xiu, I was wrong." Yan Jing Ze hugged him and coaxed: "My mind was not clear at the time..."

"Senior Brother, if you kiss me, I won't be uncomfortable." Su Moxiu said.

Yan Jing Ze kissed him immediately, and Su Moxiu hugged him back.

Yan Jing Ze feels that his life is beautiful and a bit unreal.

When he first crossed over, Su Moxiu was a little defensive against him, but it didn't take long for Su Moxiu to start sticking to him, as if he was all he could rely on.