The cultivators before the Golden Core stage cannot release their divine sense at all. Although the cultivators of the Golden Core stage can release their divine sense, they can only observe the places around their bodies. Even the cultivators of the Nascent Soul stage's scope of exploration are also limited, just a few hundred meters around their bodies at most.

Observing others with divine sense will be regarded as impolite. This is the Xuan Ming Sect, most importantly the Bi Xiao Peak where the head of Xuan Ming Sect lives, so randomly using divine sense to check around will more than likely be taken as a provocation by the original owner's father.

It can be said that normal people would not do this.

But Su Moran did it like this, because the divine sense in him surpassed the powerhouse of the Spirit Division stage.

The father of the original owner couldn't detect this divine sense at all, so they were unscrupulous.

Yan Jing Ze was shocked.

When he and Su Moran were facing each other before, he hadn't gotten the memory of the original owner, and he didn't know how to use his divine sense, so he didn't investigate Su Moran. When he released his divine sense before, he didn't pay too much attention to the surrounding situation, so it was only now that he found something wrong with Su Moran.

In a courtyard not far away, Su Moran, who previously looked pitiful in front of Yan Jing Ze, had already collected the expression on his face, and the whole person looked particularly cold.

There was no one in front of him, yet he asked, " Immortal Monarch, how is Su Moxiu's situation?"

There was no sound in the room, but a strong voice sounded in Su Moran's mind: "He has become a completely useless person. I didn't expect that Yan Jing Ze would still remember his old feelings, he actually helped him sort out the spiritual energy in his body.

"In the end, they have been apprentice brothers for decades," Su Moran said.

"Apprentice brothers for decades, didn't he still leave people behind?" That strong voice once again rang out in Su Moran's mind.

Su Moran smiled when he heard this, the smile was particularly charming and moving.

"What are you going to do next?"

Su Moran said, "I want Su Moxiu's spiritual root."

"You are ruthless enough."

"I'm just going to let him taste all that I've tasted," Su Moran said.

Yan Jing Ze knew that Su Moran was talking to the owner of that divine sense. He didn't know what the divine sense said, but he heard Su Moran's voice.

This Su Moran is really not a good thing!

Yan Jing Ze immediately wanted to destroy Su Moran's divine sense with his divine sense – Su Moran himself was very weak, and his greatest support was that divine sense.

However, as soon as Yan Jing Ze raised this thought, he felt as if he was being held down by something and could not move.

The entire space around him also shook up, and at the same time, he began to bleed everywhere in his body, and it was clear that his body was about to collapse.

Yan Jing Ze quickly retracted his consciousness, and as soon as he retracted it, he spit out a mouthful of blood and vomited it on Su Moxiu.

When he came here, Su Moxiu vomited blood at him, and now he vomited blood at Su Moxiu, so it's even.

At the same time, Yan Jing Ze also felt something vaguely and understood something.

This world has its own laws, and it does not allow existences that exceed the capacity of this world to appear in this world.