11.16-11.17(extra)

Start from the beginning

They will stay in the Yan family's house for a few days, and then go back to Shangmu Village—Gu Yubao is about to get married, Gu Mingxiu, who is an older brother, needs to go back and have a look.

Among Gu Mingxiu's younger siblings, Gu Yulan was the first to get married.

Gu Yulan graduated from technical secondary school and entered the hospital. It didn't take long for herself to find a partner. Three years ago, she married as soon as she reached the age of marriage. At that time, Yan Jing Ze and Gu Mingxiu were relatively busy, and some projects were being carried out to the most critical moment. Just went back in a hurry, and left overnight after attending the wedding, without having a good chat with Gu Mingxiu's brothers and sisters.

But this time is different.

Recently, they completed a big project, and after five or six years of busy work, they wanted to take a break, so they took a long vacation and planned to live in Shangmu Village for a month.

"I don't know what Yubao's partner is like." Gu Mingxiu was a little curious about his sister-in-law.

"We don't even know what he is now, let alone his partner." Yan Jing Ze smiled.

After attending Gu Yulan's wedding three years ago, they haven't seen Gu Mingxiu's brothers and sisters, and they haven't gotten in touch with each other. They don't know their current situation—their research institute has a very high level of confidentiality. It is not so convenient for people to contact.

"It's also... I don't know if he made any money after he went to sea." Gu Mingxiu sighed.

He doesn't quite understand why Gu Yubao wants to go to sea. Isn't it good to be a teacher? In fact, if it weren't for Yan Jing Ze... he thought he would have stayed in school as a teacher.

However, his brother has many ideas, and it is really inappropriate for him to be a teacher.

Yan Jing Ze and Gu Mingxiu are thinking of Gu Yubao, and Gu Yubao is also thinking of his brother, Gu Mingxiu.

After Gu Yubao went to sea, he made money, and he also made a lot of money.

It is precisely because of this that he finally has confidence now—he can let his elder brother live a good life!

In recent years, Gu Yubao studied hard, worked hard, and worked hard to make money and do business, which has a lot to do with Gu Mingxiu.

Yan Jing Ze is just an old fox. He is very hateful. He still has power and influence in his family. He is especially afraid that his elder brother will be abandoned someday.

In fact, he can see it too, Yan Jing Ze has a bit of sincerity towards his elder brother, but how long can a man's sincerity last?

Now that his elder brother is in his 30s, he is definitely not as good as the youngster. Would Yan Jing Ze abandon his elder brother? Is it possible to...that he will get married and have children?

When the time comes, his elder brother will be pitiful!

Fortunately, he is rich! If Yan Jing Ze dared to treat his brother badly, he would let his brother kick Yan Jing Ze!

Yan Jing Ze works in the research institute, how much money can he make? He is different. Now he has a net worth of hundreds of thousands, which is far more than what he said.

Gu Yubao's mood is particularly good when he thinks that he has surpassed Yan Jing Ze, with a smile on his face.

Gu Yubao's wife, Sun Jingnan, entered the house, and saw Gu Yubao was laughing, and the smile was a bit spicy.