Who wants to marry a man with four oil bottles?

His brother was miserable enough, but now, he was being targeted by Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze must have used his matter and Yuxian's matter to threaten his brother.

Gu Yubao cried in a low voice.

Yan Jing Ze and Gu Mingxiu didn't know someone was crying outside.

The two first-timers studied for a long time before finally succeeding, but... it went a little fast.

Yan Jing Ze had plenty of energy, but taking into account Gu Mingxiu's body, he still held it back and put his arms in his arms: "Go to bed early."

Gu Mingxiu was still a little dizzy. He didn't know that men and men could still be like this... But now that they have done this, he finally felt that there was another layer of security.

Gu Mingxiu was in a good mood, and the fire on his body disappeared, after a while, he fell asleep. Yan Jing Ze heard his even breathing and fell asleep quickly.

The next day, when he was woken up by sounds outside, Yan Jing Ze got up refreshed and kissed Gu Mingxiu who was next to him.

Gu Mingxiu actually woke up earlier. He never used to stay in bed, but after being with Yan Jing Ze, he became more and more lazy. After waking up today, he didn't want to get up, instead he kept staring at Yan Jing Ze.

He really shouldn't be like this... Gu Mingxiu remembered, but was suppressed by Yan Jing Ze: "You take a good rest, don't get up today."

"Why rest?" Gu Mingxiu was puzzled.

"You were injured last night," Yan Jing Ze said.

"That little injury is okay." Gu Mingxiu didn't want Yan Jing Ze to feel he was weak. Even if it was a little uncomfortable, he completely ignored it, he immediately rolled out of bed: "I have no problem at all."

Yan Jing Ze: "..." Let's go!

Yan Jing Ze and Gu Mingxiu got up late today. When they got up, Gu Yuxian and Gu Yulan had already made breakfast.

Breakfast is sweet potato porridge again.

Although the sweet potato has a high yield, it should not be left for too long, especially after the winter, it will freeze.

They make some dried sweet potatoes, but they won't last too long, so recently, they all eat sweet potatoes mixed with rice.

Yan Jing Ze is still with more rice and less sweet potatoes, and he took the eggs laid by the Gu family's chicken last night in his arms.

Gu Yubao stared at him with a particularly ugly face.

Of course, Yan Jing Ze noticed Gu Yubao's gaze. He glanced at Gu Yubao and guessed what Gu Yubao might have discovered.

But he didn't care, he should eat and drink.

These days, he did not only make ordinary bamboo chairs and baskets, but also made a cupboard with bamboo, more or less in exchange for some money. Instead of focusing on Gu Yubao, why not think about what to buy Gu Mingxiu to eat later...

After breakfast, Yan Jing Ze said: "I'm going to town."

"I'll go too," Gu Mingxiu said.

"You rest at home," Yan Jing Ze stopped him and gave him some homework.

After persuading Gu Mingxiu, Yan Jing Ze went back to his room to put down the eggs. Later in the evening, he will eat a snack with Gu Mingxiu. He then picked a small bamboo chair carefully made from home and headed to town.