"Good." Gu Mingxiu nodded.

Yan Jing Ze asked again: "Have you read a book?"

"Read up to the third grade." Gu Mingxiu was a little embarrassed.

The village has been in the fight against illiteracy. People of his age will basically read some books, but they generally don't read much, and it is even impossible for him to read too many books.

"These days, you and your younger siblings will follow me together to memorize some characters," Yan Jing Ze said.

Others don't know, but he knows it from the memory of the original owner—in two or three years, the whole world will change drastically and the college entrance examination will be restored.

He must go to the college entrance examination himself, also learn more things—in this world, you can't learn anything at all if you don't go to college.

Gu Mingxiu... If possible, Yan Jing Ze hopes that Gu Mingxiu can also go to university.

Although time is a bit tight, what the school teaches is not difficult at this time. Gu Mingxiu still has the opportunity to enter the university. Even if he fails to pass the exam, he should learn more.

As for the younger brothers and sisters of Gu Mingxiu, it doesn't hurt to teach them together.

After all, Gu Mingxiu couldn't let them go.

No matter how many wrong things Gu Yubao and Gu Yulan did in his memory, right now, the two of them haven't harmed Gu Mingxiu yet. Gu Mingxiu still treated them as younger brothers and sisters, and valued them.

In the future... probably as long as they don't do anything too excessive, Gu Mingxiu will not cut them off.

Of course, he will carefully teach Gu Mingxiu. And the others? He will brainwash them well and let them learn to respect Gu Mingxiu.

"I won't learn to read..." Gu Mingxiu wanted to refuse. He wanted to learn to read. It is not good to be ignorant, and as far as he knows, his biological father was very educated.

But he doesn't have free time. He has to go to work during the day, and at night, he needs to catch some fish and shrimp and go home to eat when he is free.

He will have no energy if he doesn't catch fish.

Yan Jing Ze said: "I want to hold you and teach you to read."

Gu Mingxiu doesn't know how Yan Jing Ze can say such words, this is too shameful!

But it can't be denied that after hearing these words, he really can't afford to refuse anymore.

Yan educated youth is a high school student and has read many books. If he can't even read all the characters, what if one day Yan Jing Ze doesn't like him anymore?

Men and women can get married and have children, but men and men can't do anything. If Yan educated youth doesn't want him someday, what can he do?

Thinking about it this way, Gu Mingxiu doesn't reject studying at all.

At the same time, the Gu brothers and sisters were all eating sweet potatoes.

Gu Yukang has rice to eat, at other times, Gu Yubao will be dissatisfied, but today there is no time to pursue this.

Yan Jing Ze was still at his house, and he didn't even think about eating.

Gu Yuxian was also worried: "Why doesn't the eldest brother come to eat?"

Gu Yubao and Gu Yulan looked at each other and were a little worried. Gu Yubao, who saw his brother being beaten at noon, felt even more guilty.

Gu Yulan knows how to read people's faces, so she immediately asked, "Gu Yubao, do you know something?"