Lu Jingxiu glanced at Yan Jing Ze and took a sip of the chrysanthemum tea Yan Jing Ze handed him.

A warm feeling filled his body, and he squinted his eyes happily.

His relationship with Yan Jing Ze can finally be announced to the world, and he has been very happy today.

The happy Lu Jingxiu bid farewell to these shareholders and took Yan Jing Ze home. The first thing he did was to look seriously at Aunt Wang who came out and asked them if they wanted to eat: "Aunt Wang, I and Jing Ze are getting married.

Aunt Wang was stunned: "What?"

"I and Jingxiu will get married next month," Yan Jing Ze laughed.

Speaking of which, Aunt Wang, the nanny, is really a very honest person.

She is the closest person to them, but in the end, she hasn't noticed anything strange about their relationship... Well, he can't blame her. After moving here, Yan Jing Ze stopped her from cleaning the bedroom. It was both him and Lu Jingxiu who personally tidied it up.

"Isn't Young Master Yan going to marry Young Master Lu?" Aunt Wang was dumbfounded.

"Heh." Lu Jingxiu sneered.

"Lu Ruiqun cheated. I broke off my engagement with him. I recently cultivated a relationship with Jingxiu. I think it's suitable, so I plan to get married," Yan Jing Ze said.

Aunt Wang nodded blankly.

Aunt Wang was shocked, and Lu Jingxiu was satisfied. He nodded to Aunt Wang and walked to the bedroom with a cane.

"Aunt Wang, go to bed early," Yan Jing Ze said to Aunt Wang and followed Lu Jingxiu.

Aunt Wang stayed in place for a while and went back to her room to watch TV.

This really made her want to find someone to talk about it, but thinking about the fate of the housekeeper previously...

As for Yan Jing Ze and Lu Jingxiu, this kind of thing... In fact, the Lu's uncle and nephew, and Yan Jing Ze, these three people, the one she is most familiar with is Yan Jing Ze.

Thinking about how Lu Ruiqun looked at Yan Jing Ze's face every day, she felt that it was normal for Yan Jing Ze to break up.

She doesn't know why Yan Jing Ze wants to marry Lu Jingxiu, who is not easy to get along with.

This should be the marriage of the rich family?

Watching the heroine in the TV be beaten by the mother of the president male lead, Aunt Wang feels distressed—this rich man also has difficulties, ah!

But she didn't feel distressed for long.

After all, she doesn't even have money.

In the master bedroom, Lu Jingxiu connected his mobile phone to the bluetooth keyboard and started to send messages to people he knew: "I'm getting married."

It is not very convenient for him to operate the mobile phone with one hand, his typing is slow, so he uses the keyboard... His right hand is the main force, and his left hand can occasionally type a few keys, the typing speed is not slow.

Yan Jing Ze leaned over and took a look, and couldn't help laughing. He took out his phone and took a photo of Lu Jingxiu sitting at his desk typing hard and sending it to Moments, with the words "married partner".

As soon as Yan Jing Ze sent the news, a group of people came to ask: "What happened to you, Yan Jing Ze?"

"Have you quarreled with Lu Ruiqun and had a temper?"