Yan Jing Ze's attitude made Lu Jingxiu a little unhappy. He frowned and looked at Yan Jing Ze – Yan Jing Ze didn't want him to meet with Father Yan?

Yan Jing Ze was still anxious: "You were so tired last night, can you bear to see someone at noon today? And..."

Hearing Yan Jing Ze was worried about his body, Lu Jingxiu relaxed, and wondered: "And what?"

Yan Jing Ze is hesitant to say.

Lu Jingxiu asked, "What's the matter?"

Yan Jing Ze said: "You go... look in the mirror?"

Lu Jingxiu realized that something was wrong, and was about to get up, but Yan Jing Ze was faster, and picked him up: "I'll carry you over."

There are only two men in their family. They don't have small movable mirrors, but there are mirrors in the washing area and walk in closet, and the walk-in closet still has a large mirror.

Yan Jing Ze came to the walk-in closet with Lu Jingxiu in his arms.

Lu Jingxiu looked at himself in the mirror and was silent.

Before he was fifteen years old, he had suffered a lot and his skin was rough, but since returning to the Lu family, he has not suffered any physical pain.

Over the past ten years, he has lived quietly and rarely sees the sun, so his skin has become paler...

Now, his white, sickly skin is full of marks.

Not to mention the traces on the body and neck, his face...

Lu Jingxiu found that his mouth was swollen.

Lu Jingxiu: "..."

Yan Jing Ze was cautious: "Isn't it a bad idea to meet people like this?"

Lu Jingxiu pushed him away.

He also saw in the mirror that Yan Jing Ze's body became excited again!

This beast!

Lu Jingxiu propped his hand on the closet and found clothes for himself to put on.

He specially wore a high-collared shirt to cover his neck, finally it wasn't so hard to look at. As for his mouth...

Lu Jingxiu walked out of the master bedroom and crossed the living room. Aunt Wang, who was sitting in the dining room and watching the video on her mobile phone, saw him.

"Master, you are up? I'll prepare breakfast for you! What happened to your mouth, master?" Aunt Wang looked at Lu Jingxiu worriedly.

Lu Jingxiu's face was calm: "I'm allergic to something that I shouldn't eat."

Lu Jingxiu was extremely calm, and Aunt Wang didn't doubt at all: "Master, what are you allergic to? Tell me, I will definitely not do it in the future."

"Chili." Lu Jingxiu's face did not change.

"No wonder you don't let me make spicy, master." Aunt Wang gave Lu Jingxiu a sympathetic look and went to make breakfast.

Yan Jing Ze also came out at this time: "Jingxiu, you really want to see my Dad?"

"Mm." Lu Jingxiu said. He had made an appointment with Yan Jing Ze's father, how could he not meet? Missing the appointment would make a bad impression.

"I'll take you there," Yan Jing Ze said.

"Okay... Are you going with me?"

"I won't go, I'll wait for you in the car... Uncle Lu, you must be careful when you chat. Don't tell my Dad about us, he doesn't know yet." Yan Jing Ze said: "Remember, you must not say!"