This is a particularly simple thing for ordinary people to do, but when it comes to him, it is not so easy to do.

It's actually very tiring to hang clothes over and over again, but he still wants to do it.

This is his and Yan Jing Ze's house, his home, he always wants to do something for this home.

After Lu Jingxiu hung up his clothes, he was already sweating. Then, he laid out the sheets that had been washed and dried in advance and laid on the bed.

When the bed was finally made, Lu Jingxiu looked at the master bedroom and felt satisfied from the bottom of his heart.

Starting today, he and Yan Jing Ze will live here.

Lu Jingxiu was feeling happy when his phone rang.

It was Sun Shiwen who called, Sun Shiwen said: "Jingxiu, your nephew has been very awkward these days, and he has also disposed of a lot of assets in his hands. I always think he wants to do something..."

"He wants to buy the shares in Wang Dingtao's hand," Lu Jingxiu said.

"It turned out to be like this. By the way, he came back today and came back secretly. If I didn't find someone to stare at, I wouldn't find it," Sun Shiwen said.

"Thank you," Lu Jingxiu was very grateful.

"Why are you saying 'thank you' to me? Jingxiu, you still have to be careful. Although Lu Ruiqun is a hairy boy and can't give you any trouble, doesn't he have a marriage contract with Second Young Master Yan? The Yan family will definitely help him."

"The Yan family will not help him," Lu Jingxiu said.

"Why not? Yan Jing Ze is so attached to him. The people I followed saw Yan Jing Ze at the airport. They should have picked up Lu Ruiqun," Sun Shiwen said, if it weren't for this, he wouldn't special mention the Yan family.

"Did your people see Yan Jing Ze at the airport?" Lu Jingxiu was taken aback.

"He saw him." Sun Shiwen said: "He knows the Second Young Master Yan, and he can't make a mistake. He should have picked up Lu Ruiqun."

"It's not necessarily." Lu Jingxiu said, and after chatting with Sun Shiwen a few more words, he hung up the phone.

The master bedroom has a large balcony, which is separated from the balcony by a whole piece of glass door.

Sunlight comes in from the outside, and the whole bedroom is particularly bright.

But at this moment, Lu Jingxiu suddenly felt that the sunshine was a bit too dazzling.

Yan Jing Ze was definitely not there to pick up Lu Ruiqun, he should have something else.

Lu Jingxiu took a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

These days, Yan Jing Ze is really good to him, and Yan Jing Ze's confession will never be false. They also bought a house together to start a new life.

Thinking about this, Lu Jingxiu calmed down a bit. He took out his mobile phone to contact Yan Jing Ze, but found that there was almost no chat history with Yan Jing Ze on his phone.

They have always been together, so close that they don't use mobile phones to contact, in fact, they don't need to care about this.

While thinking about things, someone called Lu Jingxiu again.

The one who called Lu Jingxiu this time was a shareholder of the Lu family, that is, the person of Lu Jingxiu.

Lu Jingxiu disliked Lu Ruiqun more and more in the past two years, and it was also related to this person—Lu Ruiqun had always wanted the support of this person, and this person had told him all these things.