Lu Jingxiu originally intended to buy a house for Yan Jing Ze, that's why he gave the money directly to Yan Jing Ze.

He didn't expect that Yan Jing Ze would want to write both of their names.

He admitted that he was very happy, but while he was happy, he also realized that this matter could not be spread out for the time being.

The marriage contract between Yan Jing Ze and Lu Ruiqun is still there, and the spread of this incident will not be good for Yan Jing Ze.

Thinking of this, Lu Jingxiu's brows frowned—is there any way for the two to dissolve their engagement soon?

Should he ask Yan Jing Ze about it?

But if he asked, would he seem a little too eager?

In the end, Lu Jingxiu still said nothing.

The whole house is a little more than 50 million.

Yan Jing Ze paid the full amount quickly, and filled in all the information with Lu Jingxiu. After filling in, both of them were in a very happy mood—they have a home.

Yan Jing Ze grabbed Lu Jingxiu's left hand and rubbed one by one.

Lu Jingxiu looked at his left hand and suddenly felt that it wasn't that ugly anymore.

Opposite the two, the manager was speechless.

President Lu and Young Master Yan are actually in such a relationship!

He especially wanted to gossip with people, but it was a pity that he couldn't talk about it.

He still wants to live and work in this city, so he can't say anything.

After buying a house, Yan Jing Ze felt that he and Lu Jingxiu were a little closer.

It took a while to get the real estate certificate, but they got the keys to the house after they paid the money, and they didn't waste time after that. The next day, they found a designer and started decorating the house.

He has to throw away some things and add some things in it. In this way, although the house has been renovated a long time ago, it will take at least half a month to live in.

With Lu Jingxiu, Yan Jing Ze felt that time flies extremely fast. In the blink of an eye, he traveled to this world for more than a month.

Well, he can't say that in the blink of an eye, he has experienced a lot of things in this month, and he has even embraced the beauty.

Yan Jing Ze felt that his recent life was exceptionally happy, and Lu Jingxiu felt the same way—he had gained five kilograms in weight, and his face became even more ruddy.

But Lu Ruiqun, who went to the branch, was particularly unlucky.

He could not learn anything over here, not to mention that the investment he made in the past few days also went wrong.

And what scares Lu Ruiqun the most is that he found someone following him. This... Is Lu Jingxiu going to do something to him?

Several people in Lu's who are close to him have been transferred during this period of time. They have been transferred from a relatively important position to a dispensable position. In addition, Lu Jingxiu, who is less and less concerned about the company's affairs, has now controlled the various affairs of the company.

Many people thought that Lu Jingxiu trained him as an heir.

But Lu Ruiqun didn't believe it from beginning to end.

If he was Lu Jingxiu, even if he didn't hate himself, treating himself as the heir? How is it possible!

He was very defensive of Lu Jingxiu, but he was ten years younger than Lu Jingxiu. The ten-year gap made it difficult for him to match Lu Jingxiu.