He now lives in the north-facing room he lived in since childhood.

Entering the room, Lu Jingxiu rarely felt calm and did not need to vent his hostility.

He found a stool and sat down, thought for a while, took out his phone, operated with one hand and pressed the voice, and sent a message to his life assistant: "If Yan Jing Ze asks you about my... life, it's okay to tell him."

The life assistant quickly replied a "yes".

Lu Jingxiu stretched out his hand and rubbed his forehead.

In fact, the housekeeper made him angry because he found that the housekeeper had revealed all his physical condition.

In the past two years, his whole person has become more irritable, and he also has insomnia all the time. He always keeps his eyes open until dawn. He has taken a lot of medicine but they don't work.

He hates himself more and more and sometimes hurts himself.

His life assistant didn't know these things, and only the housekeeper knew everything.

The housekeeper told his mother everything, and although his mother said a few caring words, but also reminded him... to make a will.

Lu Jingxiu looked at the phone, "Heh", got up and went into the bathroom to wash.

After washing and lying on the bed, Lu Jingxiu thought for a while, took out his phone and began to watch the home surveillance.

After discovering that the housekeeper was not quite right, except for a few bedrooms in the house, he had them all installed with surveillance. The first thing he looked at was the surveillance at the gate.

Not long after Yan Jing Ze went out, he came back with big and small bags.

He started to check other monitors and saw that Yan Jing Ze and the nanny had been in the room next to him for a long time, and they should be cleaning the house.

After that, the nanny came out, but Yan Jing Ze stayed in it all the time...

Lu Jingxiu chose to fast forward, and finally saw Yan Jing Ze came out for dinner, and made a phone call after talking with the nanny.

Soon after, the community housekeeper delivered wonton wrappers and meat, and Yan Jing Ze wrapped wontons with the nanny.

After the nanny wrapped a few, she stopped wrapping them, leaving Yan Jing Ze to wrap them. After that, the two of them went to cook two bowls to eat.

Lu Jingxiu noticed that they were cooked by the nanny, that is to say, the wontons he ate before were really all made by Yan Jing Ze.

Lu Jingxiu felt a joy from the bottom of his heart, but soon the joy disappeared.

Yan Jing Ze would do all this for Lu Ruiqun.

When he first saw Yan Jing Ze, Yan Jing Ze was only sixteen years old. At that time, there was only one person in his eyes, Lu Ruiqun, and after six years, the way he looked at Lu Ruiqun never changed.

Thinking of this, Lu Jingxiu had a splitting headache.

Yan Jing Ze in the surveillance was eating wontons while talking and laughing with the nanny. He was disgusted with the nanny for a while, and a dark thought came up.

If he always disagrees with Yan Jing Ze and Lu Ruiqun's marriage, will Yan Jing Ze stay with him forever?

He should perhaps also find some trouble for Lu Ruiqun?

Lu Jingxiu's head hurts, but his thoughts are clear. He continued to look at the surveillance and saw the nanny tidy up the kitchen, so he went back to the room, while Yan Jing Ze was sitting on the sofa and playing with his mobile phone boringly.