Yan Jing Ze came to the door with milk and knocked on the door.

"Who?" Lu Jingxiu's voice sounded.

"Uncle Lu, it's me, can I come in?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

"No."

Yan Jing Ze: "..."

If he listened to Lu Jingxiu, he probably would not be able to get close to Lu Jingxiu! The original owner is very persevering, and has been pestering Lu Jingxiu, but he only exchanged a few more words with Lu Jingxiu.

Yan Jing Ze just pretended not to hear: "I'm coming in."

As soon as Yan Jing Ze opened the door, he saw Lu Jingxiu sitting on a chair. He looked gloomy and his eyes were as dark as ink: "I said, no!"

"I didn't hear it just now." Yan Jing Ze was smiling: "Uncle Lu, I've come in, so don't drive me away."

Lu Jingxiu let out a "heh": "You have nothing to do?"

Before Lu Ruiqun moved back to live, Yan Jing Ze appeared frequently, and he didn't really hate it.

Although he didn't like his troublesome elder sister, he still remembered that his parents were not close to him when he just came back when he was fifteen years old, but Lu Ruiqun came over with a smile and called him "uncle."

But after Lu Ruiqun moved back in, he realized that the current Lu Ruiqun was no longer the one who would smile and call him uncle.

He could see that Lu Ruiqun was very defensive of him and had deep ambition in his eyes.

As for Yan Jing Ze...

A few days ago, Yan Jing Ze started to circle around him, trying to please him in different ways. There was no calculation in his eyes and he was very happy because of it.

But when he asked Yan Jing Ze why he was doing this, Yan Jing Ze said: "Uncle Lu, I want to marry Lu Ruiqun, can you bless us?"

He said "no" without hesitation, but Yan Jing Ze was very disappointed, but the next day, he came to talk to him again...

He found someone to check and found out that his nephew told Yan Jing Ze that the two of them could not get married because he did not agree.

It's funny. What does it have to do with him if Lu Ruiqun doesn't marry Yan Jing Ze?

If they want to get a license, can he, a cripple, stop them?

In fact, Lu Ruiqun doesn't like Yan Jing Ze, so he found reasons to delay it, right?

But Yan Jing Ze was sincere to his nephew, and he wanted to get his consent all the time.

Of course, he would not agree.

Lu Jingxiu's gaze swept over Yan Jing Ze's nose. After seeing the two gauze balls, his heart was slightly relieved.

Yan Jing Ze smiled and brought the milk over: "Uncle Lu, I brought you a glass of milk, would you like to drink it?"

Lu Jingxiu frowned: "I don't drink milk."

"Then Uncle Lu, what do you like to drink?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

"You don't need to know." Lu Jingxiu faintly felt that something was wrong.

Yan Jing Ze used to please him, but only talked to him when he was eating. Never before has it been like this.

Today however, not only did Yan Jing Ze ran to grab his hand, but he even went into his room.

He doesn't know if it's because he hasn't been touched for a long time, but after Yan Jing Ze touched him, he felt the hairs all over his body stand up, and his heart was full of strong love for Yan Jing Ze.