chapter 37

In the Basu house

Prerna

Rishabh told prerna that he has a surprise for her told her to be ready and downstairs by 12 and now it is 3. She is really worryed.

Thinking what surprise he has for her, in the morning the sindoor box fall from her hands and all the sindoor was on the floor.

Her mother always said that sindoor and mangalsutra is a sign of a married woman it is like good luck for her husband.

Now in the past 2 days both her mangalsutra and sindoor broke or fall. Since then her mind is not in the right place.

Anu- PRERNA !!!!!!

pre- Why are you screaming Anurag and what are you doing here.

Anu- I have been standing here the past 2 minutes. Why are you not listening to me like what is wrong with you. I have something really....

Before he could complete the sentence prerna ran to the door when she saw her husband. With a bandage oh his head.

Pre- RISHABH. What happened omg are you okay.

Rish- Yes yes it is Just a small thing anyway come.

He took her in front of Durga Maa. Facing each other, when everyone came there.

Neeh- Bhai what happened to your head.

Rish- Nothing just got hurt. Anyway Prerna I have a surprise for you.

Pre- Yes I know you said that in the morning now what is the surprise.

Then he took out a big box opening it and showing it to prerna. It shocked her.

It was mangalsutra and sindoor

Pre- Omg

Rish- I know how sad you were when your mangalsutra broke, and then in the morning your sindoor box fall Soo I brought you a new one.

Giving the box to Neeharika. He took the mangalsutra and tied it around her neck, then taking a pinch of the sindoor and putting it on her forehead.

They were looking into each others eyes when Durga Maa's dupatta fall on them. When he pulled Prerna into a hug.

Rish- Prerna I love you.

He said into her ears.

Pre- I love you too Rishabh.

There hug was broken by Rohan's face cough. Then Rishabh took off the dupatta and keep it back on Maa.

Neeh- Omg why would you ruin a perfect moment like this Rohan.

Then everyone went back to their room.

Night Time

Prerna went out to get some water before sleeping she was thinking how to tell Rishabh the surprise she has for him when she heard. Anurag taking Anupham.

Anu- I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I DID EVERYTHING PERFECTLY AND STILL SOME HOW MR. BAJAJ SURVIVED THE CAR ACCIDENT WITH JUST A SCRATCH. HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DIED GONE BUT NO THE ENTIRE CAR FLIPED AND HE JUST WALKED OUT OF IT WITH A SCRATCH AND NOTHING. HOW HOW!!!!!!

__________________________________

NO Rishabh was hurt because of Anurag again.

Please vote and comment.