Chapter 9

In the Bajaj mansion.

Prerna gave him her phone with a video showing Anurag with a women wearing backless and you couldn't see her face. He played it.

Flashback.
In the Basu house.

Prerna was standing in front of Anurag's room he was sitting with a women. She took out her phone and started recording. When she heard them talking.

 When she heard them talking

???- you love her don't you. I mean you are getting married in 2 days. You said that you loved me not her.

Anu- No the one woman I love is you Komolika. You know I'm marrying her because if I don't then my dad will give all his money to charity and I will have nothing. So I am acting to love her and then.

Komo (Komolika)- Then what.

Said the woman getting up now you could see her face.

Komo- Then what and when.

Anu- Tomorrow I have prepared this romantic dinner for her, i will take her to the top of the Hoogly river and will push her off and she will fall right into the river and she will die. And then I will cry for a few months be all sad and then when I say that this women came into my life and took all my sadness away and I want to marry then dad will allow me and you and I will get married and be happy.

Komo- Really that is great your mother will be really happy as she likes me not that middle class Prerna I don't know what your father sees in her.

Anu- You got me, now come her.

He pulled Komolika close to him and the Video ended.

Flashback end.

Rish- I can't believe it he did this to you.

Pre- It is all because of me I fall for his trick's his act. I hate him. I want something for you Mr. Bajaj. I will marry you and help you ruin the Basu's. I mean you must be thinking that Anurag doesn't love me anymore there is no reason to marry me now. But you would be wrong I know a lot about the Baus and I can help you. So please marry me.

Rish- The Baus are one of the reasons I'm marrying you there is another. Soo what do you want now.

Pre- I was to ruin the Baus. I want you to take each and every thing from not even the roads of Kolkata should have any place for them. And not in a hurry but slowly everything, all gone. Little by little, piece by piece everything. Can you help me do that.

Rish- of course. But what will you do tomorrow I mean you have to be there for one more day.

Pre- I know but you don't worry I will take care.

When Rishabh gave her her phone back seeing Anurag and Komolika she lost her cool again and started crying trying to control it.

Rish-it is okay let it go.

Listening to Mr. Bajaj she could no longer control and her tears were out.

________________________________

Komolika and Anurag are a couple.

Please vote and comment.