Chapter 18

In the Bajaj mansion.

Masi- Who is she prerna.

Pre- Masi this is my mother Veena Sharma.

The first time Veena meet Anurag's mother she made her feel really low as they were rich. According to the internet that she checked before coming the Bajaj's are even richer so she thought that she will have to go through the same embarrassment again.

Masi- Namaste Veena ji I'm Kadambari Bajaj. It was really sad that you couldn't come to the wedding because you had to go outside town. But it is nice to meet you now.

Veena was shocked after see how nice Kadambari (kada) ji. I mean she called her with respect.

Veena- Namaste Kadambari ji. Actually that day one of our relative was really sick that Is why we all had to leave.

Kada- Yeah prerna told me would you like some tea coffee or anything. Mohan!!! (The main servant)

Veena- No no need I'm leaving now I have work at home just wanted to see if my daughter is happy.

Kada- Don't worry Veena ji your daughter is now my daughter so don't worry.

Veena- Kadambari ji if you don't mind me asking where is Rishabh's parents.

Pre- Maa no.

Kada- It is okay prerna. Veena ji Rishabh is my little sister's son. When he was 18 they both died in a car accident.

Prerna knew that Rishabh's parents died but she didn't know how young he was when that happened.

Veena- I'm Soo sorry I didn't know.

Kada- It is ok Veena ji. I will tell the driver he will drop you off.

Pre- Yes maa that would be nice come.

Veena- Ok Kadambari ji namaste.

Kada- Namaste.

Then prerna walked her mother outside. Before sitting in the car she asked prerna.

Maa- Prerna are happy.

Pre- Yes maa I'm happy I'm so happy. I mean this is soo much more better for me. Kadambari masi is really nice unlike Mohini ji was. And Neeharika is really nice too she is in college or else I would have make you too meet and Rohan is just like my little brother. And kiku is the cutest little thing.

Maa- And Rishabh.

Before prerna could say anything Neeharika was back from college with kiku.

Neeh- OMG prerna bhabhi is this your mom.

Pre- Yes this is my mom. Maa this is Neeharika mr. Bajaj's sister. And this is kiku.

Kiku (singed)- Hii.

Pre- Kiku this is your Nani (grandma)

Kiku singed- Wow I always wanted a nani.

As they both did understand Neeharika explained.

Veena- a I always wanted a great granddaughter.

Pre- Kiku now go to your room, I will come after dropping maa.

Then kiku left.

Neeh- Auntie how did you agreed to this wedding. I mean look prerna bhabhi is really pretty and Rishabh bhai is kinda old.

Pre- Mr. Bajaj.

Said looking behind Neeharika. She turned to see her brother but he was not there. Then prerna laughed.

Neeh- Bhabhi 😠😠.

Pre- Now go in and get fresh I will put food out for the 2 of you.

Then it was just prerna and her mother

Maa- Preu if tomorrow you and Rishabh Bata come over it would be good.

Pre- Ok maa I will see if he is free tomorrow.

__________________________________

Guy Rishabh is going to meet prerna's family tomorrow.

Please vote and comment.