Chapter 1

The Sharma house.

It was like every day ever standing by the durga maa temple in there house waiting for the one girl who is always later. Prerna. Who ran down in her red dress ready for college.

Then she came down and folded her hands in front of durga maa

"Prerna you are finely here come and eat" Said prerna's mother from the kitchen.

Then she went to the dining table to have dinner where she see her who family sitting and eating as her mother was cooking in the kitchen and her sister in-law who she calls bhabhi because they are really close.

Then she went in the kitchen and back huged her maa and then her papa who were eating at the dinner table and then she was about to hug her bhabhi but she stopped her she looked at her confused. Bhabhi said "Stop with the hugs and eat first". Prerna huged her anyhow and then she sat on the chair to eat.

After half way through Breakfast and talking prerna noticed that her dad is really quiet.

Pre - "Papa what is the matter why are you not saying anything"

Papa- "prerna bacha I was doing my morning exercise when I saw my old friend Maloy Basu. He wants his son to marry my daughter. So tomorrow we are going to meet them".

Everyone went quite for a minute, when prerna said.

Pre- "ok papa if you want us to meet them then we will. Now I have to leave I'm late for college".

Then she ran out only to see her Best friend waiting for her in a open car.

Pre-" how long have you been here"

Veer- "just 5 minutes was about to call you now get in".

Basu house.

Anu- "what you want me to make your friends daughter or you will not make me the CEO you are blackmailing your own son"

Maloy- "no I'm not blackmailing your I'm trying to do something nice for you that you can't see because of your mother. She always said that middle class people are this and that and this and that. But tomorrow when you see her you will realize how wrong she is. And no one should know the CEO deal ok now it is late go to college it is your last day enjoy it."
__________________________________

Hey guys this was chapter 1 of something different. Hopefully you liked it. This story might not get many view but this was me again trying something new and different. Just give it a shot.

Please vote and comment.