Chapter 31

In the abandoned warehouse

After veer slapped prerna her lip start to bleed a little.

Veer- Ohh my baby look what you made me do, I didn't need to do this but you you forced me to and now look what has happened.

He said like a sociopath While cleaning the blood for her lip by his finger and then putting it in her mouth.

Then anurag woke up. He tried to open himself.

Veer- Stop trying the ropes I tied them really hard you will not be able to open it alone.

Anu- Veer why are you doing this Prerna is your best friend let us go.

Veer- How can I, she never cared for me so why should I. She left me for you and you for that Rishabh. Then why should we let her go. She hurted both of us.

Hearing Rishabh's name remembered her of the massage she send him before veer kidnapped her. Where is he. I need to buy some time or else veer might hurt Anurag and me more.

Pre- Veer you don't know Rishabh. He will not let you live he will punish you for this.

Veer- Would you look at this Anurag all she cares about is that Rishabh.

Saying that he walked up to prerna bending down to her level and he was about to kiss her when the glass walk that u didn't even notice was there blasted open with a car.

The car.

The car door opened and it was non other then Rishabh Bajaj.

Coming out he came right in front of him then, stepped back balancing his weight on his left foot, and threw my right fist out in a curved punch at his temple. Making veer fall to the ground.

Then prerna notice that Anurag has fainted again.

Then Veer got up, and tried to punch Rishabh. He stepped back and avoided the punch. Veer then attacked him a few more times and he avoided each and every one. Till veer kicked him. Making Rishabh fall, he got on his and started punching.

Pre- RISHABH.

veer- Look prerna your loving Rishabh ends now.

He said still punching him. Till Rishabh Punch him back getting on top of him he started punching veer Soo much that prerna could see the blood from his mouth.

Then the police came in and took Rishabh off Veer and took Veer to the police station, and Anurag to the hospital.

Turn's out all the blood on anurag was fake but as he was on chloroform it look like he was in real pain. He will stay under observation for 2 or 3 days.

Then Rishabh took crying prerna back to the hotel.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment