Chapter 8.

In the Basu house.

2 days to go for the wedding. After Anurag got back from jail Maloy said that the Basu's and the Sharma's should stay together till the wedding.

Prerna was sitting in front of durga maa crying on her life after Anurag was out of the jail Maloy kaka said that both of the familys should stay together.

Maa- preu what are you doing up and crying.

Pre- maa I'm just sad bcz I'm going to leave you guy.

Maa- preu you are not leaving whenever you feel alone just come over ok.

Pre- maa I have just one question. You should always marry someone that makes you happy, keeps you happy, gives you everything and loves you, right and you should never hide anything from him right.

Maa- yes preu marry the one that loves you, now go and sleep you are getting married in 2 days.

Pre- Ok good night.

Then as prerna was going to her room she realized that she has to talk to Anurag maybe there is a way he can stop Mr. Bajaj or fight him after knowing his plans.

When I went to Anurag's to talk to him but the door was a little open and Anurag was sitting on a recamier with a women

Who is she.

........

In the Bajaj mansion.

Rishabh was deep asleep but the rang of his phone woke him up.

Rish- "Ms. Sharma why are you calling me this last it is 2 am at night".

Rishabh waited for a voice to come from the other side. And it was a small cry.

Pre- "Mr Bajaj😭😭😭" she said in a crying voice. "I want to talk to you now please it is really important".

Rish- Ms Sharma why are you cry.  You know what massage me your location I will come pick you up.

Pre- no no I 😭 I will come to you house if possible please.

Rish- ok but where will you find a taxi I will send you a drive. Where are you.

Pre- att 😭😭 at the Basu house please send a drive a little far.

Rish- ok.

20 minutes later.

Prerna was standing in front of the Bajaj mansion. Tears running down her face she ran in and no one stoped her as Rishabh tool all the security guards to let her in anyhow.

Rishabh was sitting on the chair thinking why prerna was crying

Pre-Mr. Bajaj.

He looked up from his thoughts. Prerna looked Soo sad in a red suit hair messed up tears down her face. He got to and walked to her.

Rish- what happened did someone say something to you, you tell me the name.

Prerna just cred and cred.

Pre- he 😭😭😭 he.

Rish- Sit I will get you some water and then we will talk ok.

Pre- no 😭😭 no see.

__________________________________
No what happened to prerna and who was that women.

Please vote and comment.