Chapter 4

In the mall.

After having fun in the mall kiku and her grandma went to the doctor for her regular check up.

In Mr. Bajaj's office.

There is a men sanding by the window look out on a call.

???- really thank you doctor it is great to know that kiku is trying to talk again. Yes yes I will see and try to find the reason behind it.

Then he turn around and yes he is the one and only Rishabh Bajaj.

Rishabh (rish) - Rohan I'm going home early there is something important

Rohan (roh) - ok sir anything else.

Rish- no but if there is I will call you.

I have to go home see what happened to kiku this sudden change why.

In the Bajaj mansion

It is late evening, kiku is waiting for her dad to come home so she can tell him about the angle. She meet in the mall.

Then the main door of the house opened and Rishabh came in he was going to meet kiku when his masi stopped him.

Masi- "Rishabh I have to talk to you." He just nodded. "Today in the mall kiku nearly fall from the railing."

Rish- what.

Then she told him the whole story. How kiku fall and a woman saved her. Listening he ran to Kiku's room and saw her playing with her dolls.

Kiku saw her dad and ran to him.

Kiku (singed) - I have Alot to tell you dad.

Rish- ok princess.

Kiku (singed) -  I meat a angle today she was soo pretty and loving like she came from heaven. Soo beautiful. I mean look she gave am a teddy bear. If I ask you something will you give it to me please

Rish- anything princess.

Kiku (singed) -  I want that angle to become my mom and be with me forever. Please.

Rishabh was shocked this is the first time his little angel asked him something because most of the time Rishabh just gives her the toy she looks at. She didn't really need to say she wanted this or that she got it before all that because of the love of her father.

But before giving it to her he needs to do some research this time as he has no idea who is that woman is she married or not or has a child

Rish- we will talk about it tomorrow ok it is late let's sleep.

After kiku fall asleep Rishabh went to his room and call Rohan asking for the mall CCTV footage to see who is this angle that saved his daughter.

In the camera he saw kiku standing by the railing. Then he saw her hand slipping and her fall. The a woman came and holded her hand trying to pull her up but he couldn't see her face but what his daughter was safely back.

She turned and the moment he saw her his heart skipped a beat. He say how she was scolding kiku and when kiku was about to cry she gave her a teddy the one kiku was telling about.

Then he took her photo in his phone and send it to Rohan asking for all the information about that woman.

__________________________________

This was Mr.bajaj's entire hopefully you liked it. And it  was good.

Please vote and comment your ideas.