chapter 3

In the mall with prerna.

???- her name is kiku she can't talk and I'm her grandma but who are you.

Said a woman. As she came and hugged kiku. She can't speak that is really sad really pretty face but such as sad life. Prerna though as she looked at the kid.

Pre- Namaste auntie, I am prerna. If you don't feel bad may I say something.

Her- yeah say.

Pre- If she can't speak you should have taken care of her. What if I was not on time and couldn't help her she couldn't even ask for help.

Prerna said in a calm voice trying to respect the elder person in front of her.

Her- I was talking care of her but she wants ice cream that was on the first floor and as she is scared of escalators so, I had to leave her alone. I was keeping an eye oh her but I looked away for buying the ice cream and when I turned around I saw you were trying to pull her up.

Pre- ohh, I should go now my friend must be waiting for me. And you kiddo take care ok and don't eat too much ice cream it is bad for your teeth.

She nodded and did some hand singes that I didn't understand. I looked at her confused when her grandma said.

Her- she said thank you Angela you are really pretty one day you should meet her dad. He is really nice. He would like you.

Pre- of course I will meet your dad. You must be really luck to have a son like him and a granddaughter like kiku auntie. I mean I just meet her and I already love her.

Her- He is not my son. He is my elder sisters son when she and her husband died I have been taking care of him and then one day this little angel was born.

They were busy in talk when prerna's phone rang. It was veer she picked up and said she is coming and cutting the call without even listen to his part. 

Pre- ok I really have to go now bye bye kiku and Namaste auntie.

Then she left going to the shop she was in and buying the dress, the whole time that little kid was oh her mind.

__________________________________

This is it for this chapter hopefully it was good and you guys liked it let me know in the comments.

Please vote and comment.