Chapter 7.

In the Bajaj mansion.

Rish- I want you to marry me.

He said with a smirk his face. But prerna laughed.

Pre- 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry sorry. So your saying that you are going to ruin the Basu's, but then you said that I can save it by marrying you. Ok if you want to ruin the Basu's then why marry me. And how can I believe you that you won't destroy the Basu's after I marry you. And whatever you're going to do I'm sure Anurag can handle it.

Rish- 😈😈 well he can't get himself out of jail because of me. And he did not see that coming. And as for why I'm marrying you you will get to know that after your married. And in this file there is all the information that I need to ruin the Basu's in a way they will never see it coming. And after we get married you can keep it destroyed ruin it or give it to anurag I don't care.

He gave me the file and I opened it as I studied bussing so I understood everything in that file. And if everything goes like in this fail Mr. Bajaj will attack Anurag in a way he will not even see it and will lose everything. Then he took the file from my hands and gave it to one of the maids to keep it in his room.

Rish- So now will you marry me.

Pre- Why me. Why do you want to marry me if you want to ruin the Basu's then why would you tell me everything and ask me to marry you by saving Anurag

Rish- Because you are the most important thing in Anurag's life more then his business. If I take his business he can make it again but if I take the love of his life he can never get that again. And I have another reason which you will get to know later. Do you need time to think. The moment you say yes Anurag will be free.

Prerna though for a minute even though there is no other options except yes she thought how will she live without Anurag.

Pre- Ok Mr. Bajaj I will marry you.

Then he massaged something in his phone.

Rish- This will proof that I'm a men of my words. And we will get married the day you and Anurag get married to I want you here 7:30 in the morning in 3 days.

Prerna just nodded with tears coming from her eyes. Then prerna's phone rang.

Pre- Hi maa.

Maa- Prerna Anurag is out of jail he is going home we are also going to meet him come fast.

Pre- Really maa I will come soon.

She said cutting the call.

Rish- Anurag is out isn't he. I told you the moment you say yes he will be out. Now be a good girl and be here on time and no one should know about this deal.

Pre- Also no one from my family will be at the wedding. I will tell them about my marriage after the wedding.

__________________________________

Did he just called prerna be a good girl. 😂😂😂

Please vote and comment.