Chapter 35

Prerna and Rishabh

In the hotel.

After the talk they had they went back to the hotel as Rishabh was not in the mood for a happy trip.

Prerna was standing by the window look at the beautiful view. When a hand huged her from behind.

Knowing it was Rishabh she holds his hand. He puts his head by her neck.

Pre- I'm sorry.

Rish- Why

Pre- If I didn't bring things about your parents your mood wouldn't die. I'm sorry

Rish- It is ok you have the right to know.

He turned her around pulling her closer by her waist and she puts her hands around his neck.

Rish- Prerna you are the only one I have loved again, after my mom and dad it was just Zoya Kiku's mom the one I loved but one day some people broke into the house and killed her right in front of kiku she was Soo scared she stopped talking. I always love Zoya and now if possible I think I love you even more.

Pre- What.

Rish- Yes I love you I don't know when it happened, how it happened, it just did. I don't want to lose you now. I love you.

Pre- I love you too. I'm never leaving you ok. No one will take you from me, and me from you.

Then they kissed.

*Mature content*

Then he pushed her by the window. Still kissing. Started taking off her saree. After it was off she was left in her skirt and blouse. After that she took off his clothes too leaving him in his pants.

Putting there lips back together. Rishabh cared prerna, in front of his she puts her legs around his waist. Caring her to the kitchen counter. Putting her on it and getting on top of her then he took off her blouse and skirt, and his pants.

Now they were just in there underwear. Rishabh started pushing his cock by her pussy the only thing keeping them apart was there underwears.

Pre- Ahhh put it in please.

Rish- Look how needed you are .

Rishabh took off his underwear and ripped prerna's. Sliding right in with no mercy make prerna moan. She ached her back pushing him in.

After a few minutes they cum. But that didn't stop him he still fucked her nonstop.

After alot if fucking they saw a movie and decided that tomorrow they will go out and have fun.

*Mature content end*

__________________________________
Please vote and comment.