Chapter 5

In Mr. Bajaj's office

 Bajaj's office

Name: Prerna Sharma.

Age: 22.

Veena Sharma:  mother.

Rajesh Sharma:  father.

Aryan Sharma:  older brother.

Bela Sharma:  sister-in-law

Shivani Sharma:  younger sister.

Anurag Basu's fiance.

The moment he read the last line he was shocked closing the file and putting it down.

The woman his daughter loves soo much is his worse enemy's soon-to-be-bride. This gives him another reason to marry her.

Roh- sir this woman is soon going to become Mrs. Prerna Anurag Basu. I say what ever you are thinking you should do it fast they are getting engaged next week.

Rish- I have a plan listen......

1 week later.

On the engagement day.

Prerna and Anurag were sitting together while the others were dancing. In this one week prerna started liking.

Mohini Basu Anurag's mother

Mohini Basu Anurag's mother. was still unhappy with this marriage so was her daughter Nivedita. Everyone else were really happy.

Then came the time when they placed the rings on each other's hand

Then came the time when they placed the rings on each other's hand. As they were sitting there hand in hand looking into each with love.

The door opened with a bang and the police came.

Inspector- Anurag Basu you are under arrest for fraud with the Dhar Company.

Mohini- Do you have any ideas who's son you are talking about he is not a criminal there must be a misunderstanding.

Inspector- I'm sorry ma'am I'm just doing my job.

Everyone tried to stop the Inspector. But he didn't listen to anyone and just took Anurag with him. After they took him Mohini started crying.

Mohini- This is all because of prerna the moment Anu placed the ring on her finger the police took him. You are such a bad luck.

Then Maloy Basu Anurag 's father. Nivedita Basu Anu's elder sister. Anupham Nivedita's husband. And Prerna all went to the police station.

Everyone was talking to the inspection while Prerna right went to Anurag.

Per- Anurag are you okay don't worry I will get you out of there.

Anu-I know prerna I trust you how is mom.

Pre- She was crying when I left.

Then prerna's phone rang again it was the same number that has been call her since morning. Then she was about to say something to Anurag when a massage came from that number.

???- you know you should really pick up call. They might be helpful like, mine I might have a way to get Anurag out of the jail no one except me can.

She thought it was bullshit Maloy kaka, Nivedita do and Anupham. Are all trying.

Maloy- Anu the police said that there is no way to get you out on bail it is Friday night and the Court will open on Monday and till then it will be 3 days and if you are in jail for 3 days then you can only come get out if the judge say or and before that if the Dhar's take the complain back.

Listening to all this come to a shock to prerna when her phone rang again a massage from the same number.

???- I told you. I'm sending you a address if you want Anurag free then come here tomorrow morning.

Anu- ok you guy go home I don't want mom to worry and as we didn't do anything wrong.

Maloy kaka said that he should stay but the Inspector said that it is not allowed to stay at night so we had to go home.

__________________________________

Who do you guys think is the mystery number.

Please vote and comment your thoughts.