Chapter 32.

Hey guys. I know I have not updated in a few weeks but I had a family emergency. From now onwards the update will be how it use to ever Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Again I'm very sorry and thank you all for understanding and waiting.

Love you.

In the hotel

Prerna and Rishabh.

The whole way to the hotel Prerna was crying thinking how first, her love betrayed her and now her best friend. She didn't even realize that they reached till Rishabh called.

Rish- Prerna come let's go.

Getting off, Prerna chose to not cry anymore. But Rishabh could see the sadness in her eyes, so he took her hand into his, and then huged her and she huged him back.

Going back to the room they changed and just talked about the day and that made her sad and made her cry again. After her cry for a while on Rishabh's shoulder he could no longer see his wife sad.

He made her look at her and kissed her forehead, then both her cheek, and then her lips. Prerna was shocked but kissed him back.

*Mature content*

Soon the sweet romantic kiss turned into passionating and dominating. He pulled Prerna by her waist making her sit on his lap still kissing.

Slowly he took off her red nighty. After taking off her nighty he took of his night wear as well with prerna's help.

Now they both were naked still kissing. Then he got up carrying Prerna in his arm not talking off his lips from her as if. If he did that she will disappear.

Lying down on the bed Rishabh on top and Prerna down. Then he started kissing her neck giving some hickey. Prerna moaned Rishabh loves the effort he has on her. He slowly started going down kissing one her breast and playing with the other one. After playing with both of the breast he went to her stomach.

Rish- Are you sure you want to do this because if I don't stop now then I will never stop.

Pre- Yes please Rishabh but it's my first time.

Rish- I will be gentle.

Hearing those words pushed his off the edge. He went down to her pussy and started sucking slowly first but after a few minutes when he thought she was ready he started sucking hard.

Pre- Ahhhh Rishabh.

He took his mouth off her and puts 2 finger in.

Rish- Yes baby scream scream as much as you want but this walls are sound proof no one will listen.

This he pushed 3 fingers in her and puts his mouth back with the free hand he started playing with her breast.

After a few minutes she got this new feeling which she never felt before. Rishabh could tell she is about to cum.

Rish- It is okay baby let it go.

Listening to him she cum. While moaning loudly.

__________________________________

Guy now there will be some Mature content in the story but I will mention it so if you all are uncomfortable with it please don't read just skip it.

Please vote and comment