𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜.

===================================

Jungkook gave a hard punch to the man in front of him and then stumbled over to only end up sliding down by the cracked wall, holding his side tightly. He had been stabbed, however, he managed to make the guy go unconscious.

They had been in the mall's parking when they were attacked, suddenly, the rest two were still fighting, but Jungkook had managed to round up three bulky men, all of whom had arms, while he had none except for a small pocket knife, that he had already stuck in one man's neck.

However, due to his great luck, he heard a scream and so, another man managed to stab him right in his side, still, he fought, and finally, he took in deep breaths, slightly groaning at the pain in his side. He looked down at his hands, covered in blood.

He heard V and Jimin call for him, and so he did what seemed the best. Tearing up one man's shirt, he held the knife's length, which was still stuck in his side, and pulled it out, biting his lip hard at the pain. He tasted metal in his mouth, but that didn't matter, for he tied the shirt tightly around his waist, to stop the blood from flowing. Once done, he stood up, slowly, and wore another man's jacket, before walking off in the other's direction, V smoking a cigarette, his lip bleeding and a cut across his shoulder, while Jimin looked finer if it were not for him limping due to his sprained ankle. They both looked at Jungkook, as he waved them off and sat on the back seat of the car, putting his hands in the jacket's pocket, and pressing one over to his side, realizing he was still bleeding.

V sat down on the driver's seat, while Jimin was beside him on the passenger, both of them looked at Jungkook who nodded, and so they began to drive.

Jungkook felt like crying, the pain becoming unbearable as he felt his senses go blurry. However, he simply kept on biting his lip, tasting metal at the same time, and quickly texted Yugyeom,

'Meet me in my room, with a medical kit, don't tell anyone, stay quiet, and stay inside.'

Yugyeom replied with an 'ok' but Jungkook knew he was literally waiting to boast up asking questions about what happened.

'Kook, did you get injured or anything?'- Jimin asked.

'No.'

'You sure, you look pale Jungkook.'- V asked, while Jimin looked at him with a small smirk, which he ignored, and which went unnoticed by Jungkook, who stared at V's profile from his seat, before nodding, knowing the male was looking at him from the rear-view mirror.

They reached after a few minutes, as V helped Jimin walk over, while Jungkook, as fast as he could, walked directly to his room, not noticing how V followed his movements, knowing very well he was hiding something, and he knew it from the clothes, the jacket that Jungkook wore, which he wasn't wearing when they had gone.

Jungkook entered his room, and locked the door, before looking at Yugyeom who stood up, the medical kit, already spread on the bed's side.

Jungkook took off his jacket, and heard Yugyeom gasp, as he removed his t-shirt and untied the white shirt which was now soaked with blood from his side.

'Oh my god, Jungkook! This is really deep!'

'You have tended to other's wounds, do the same, and don't tell anyone else, I've got a mission tonight.' - Jungkook said, as he lay on the bed.

Yugyeom hurriedly picked up the required stuff, cleaning the wound, before looking at Jungkook who was lying with his eyes closed.

'Kook, I think I need to give you stitches.'

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at the cut, sure enough, it was deep and so he nodded.

'You're lucky I got this anesthesia with me, I keep one every single moment with me. Here, it'll numb the pain.'- and he inserted the small needle.

While he gave the stitches, he asked, 'With whom are you going, for the mission?'

'Boss.'

'What the fuck! Jungkook, stop kidding!'

'Why? I'm not kidding.'

'Oh trust me, V never takes someone with him on missions and if he goes, he prefers going alone or not at all, it's the first time I heard him taking someone, and you're new too.'

Jungkook didn't say anything, he couldn't think properly either, the anesthetic did its work, as Yugyeom stitched his cut, and bandaged him, while Jungkook went to an uneasy sleep. 

===================================