𝒮𝒾𝓍.

===================================

'NOOOOOOO!!!'

'Calm down, Jungkook, calm down, JUNGKOOK!'

Jungkook felt someone shake him harder. He looked up to see Jimin, who smiled at him.

Jungkook sat up in shock and began to hyperventilate.

'T-they--e-electric sh-shocks!'

Jimin made him calm down his ragged breathing and began to explain, how he, is a member of a gangster group, and how he went there because it was their mission to kill a psycho who planned to escape. However, since Jimin found out about Jungkook's innocence, as well as the conditions under which he was locked up there, he asked his boyfriend who is also in the gangster group to change the plan a bit, and Jungkook was saved, as they blasted off the area.

Jungkook nods, rubbing his arms, and then pushing back his hair which was sticking to his forehead due to sweat. He wipes it off with the back of his hand when Jimin says,

'Do you want to take a bath and get into more suitable clothes?'

Jungkook notices he's still wearing the uniform, and he nods.

Jimin tells him he can use the washroom, since he's in the guest room and he walks out, saying he'll keep the clothes on the bed.

Jungkook moves towards the washroom, seeing his reflection, sweaty and oily body, his clothes are smelly and dirty, his hair, unwashed for a week straight, and especially his face, dark eye bags under his eyes, sunken cheeks, and a few more scratches here and there.

He takes a deep breath and gets rid of his clothes, turning on the shower.

Sitting beneath the cold water, Jungkook lets his tears flow, all the memories rushing back through his mind like thunderbolts.

His family, his brother, how they planned to get him locked up in there, how he suffered, how those scary faces came in his dreams at night, and how he was about to be given shocks.

He shudders at the feeling, but after crying for a quarter of an hour, he stands up, washes properly, and dries off the water with a towel. He gets out, locks the room's door at first, and gets changed quickly.

The clothes, seemingly fit him quite well, considering they seemed to be Jimin's.

He got dressed in sweatpants and the hoodie, and as he was about to lie down on the bed, he hears a knock on the door. Opening it up, there stands a smiling boy, who looks at Jungkook and motions for him to let him enter.

He settles a tray that has food on the bed and turns to look at Jungkook who passes an awkward smile.

'Well, I'm Hoseok, also a part of the gang, and I hope you won't mind if we are friends?'

Jungkook shakes his head and then nods, and they shake hands.

'Alright, eat well, and take a rest, our present leader would like to meet you later~'

'Present?'

'Ah yes, our main leader is out, with two of our other team members considering they had a mission. So, in his absence, Jimin's boyfriend, is in the leader's position, right now, for a few weeks.'

Jungkook nods.

Hoseok pats his head and goes out, while he settles down to eat, after realizing how much hungry he is, especially as he smells the waffles kept on the plate, dripped with chocolate syrup and fruits to the side.

 ===================================