𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎.

===================================

Jungkook shook his head, as he took the beer can from Yugyeom who had been pleading with him for the past few minutes, to take a chill pill and drink.

He sipped it and felt the liquid burn in his throat however he liked the feeling.

Picking up his notepad, he passed it to Yugyeom, who went over the words, the graphs, and the small maps drawn by Jungkook, and finally, as he felt the plan ink in his brain and sort it out, he gasped.

'Whoa, Kook, you are a master planner, but are you sure, like you'll do all this alone?'

'Yep, it's my thing you know, it's supposed to be done by me only.'

Yugyeom nodded, still looking highly doubtful.

'Come on, you are the only one who'll stay in contact with me, yeah?'

Yugyeom smiled, nodding once again, this time, abruptly cause of excitement.

They both discussed a few stuff for the next few hours.

Soon enough, as they completed, Yugyeom lay down on Jungkook's bed itself, while the younger cleaned the sheets and the mess there was, throwing the empty can of beer and packet of crisps in the bin, and then walking towards the washroom to freshen up.

Yes, he suffered from insomnia ever since he had come back from that mental hospital area, and he couldn't sleep, even if he wanted to.

Jungkook walked out, after getting ready, wearing sweatpants, and an oversized shirt, walking straight to the gym area, to release some stress.

He worked out constantly for 3 hours straight, before feeling like his stomach was dying. He realized he hadn't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon and so, he walked over to the kitchen, wearing earphones, some beats playing on high volume.

Jungkook checked the refrigerator, picking out a gimbap, and a soda, before moving to microwave it for a minute.

He didn't look around, however, as he took out the gimbap from the microwave, his music suddenly stopped making him frown and check his phone. Battery dead.

He sighed to himself, before picking up his food and making his way out when he heard a 'laugh' followed by a 'giggle.' For the first time, he walked towards the living room area by himself, and simply peeked over at who or what was there.

However, his gut dropped as he saw the sight of V and his girlfriend making out, more like eating each other's faces. He made a small face of disgust, before walking back, however, he was tackled in a hug by none other than Jimin, which made him nearly lose his balance.

'Why are all their hugs so tight?'

'Kook-ah, I haven't seen you in like ages!'- Jimin whined, while Jungkook nodded, sipping his soda. However, to his surprise and shock, he got pulled towards the living room itself, where the two frogs had stopped trying to eat each other and were now staring at Jimin and Jungkook.

'Ahoy, you can continue your lovely makeout, don't worry about us, we just want to talk~'- Jimin sassed, making Jungkook shake his head while V rolled his eyes, shifting the girl over, so he sat there manspreading, while his girlfriend pressed her palm over his chest, showing her cleavage clearly.

Jungkook mentally smacked himself hard for having feelings for a man with such a 'hoe-y' choice, nevermind,

'Yo Kook, you mind if you come with me to the mall, I gotta shop some stuff.'

'I'm quite busy, Hyung.'

'Why are you perhaps getting laid or something?'- V asked in between, which made Jungkook tilt his head and look at him, his eyes showing nothing at all. Jungkook stared at V for a moment, before looking back at Jimin who smiled at him for ignoring the 'leader'.

V's mouth was wide open, being ignored, it wasn't simply in his dictionary.

'Come on, Kook! You haven't gone out for so long, at least come with me, and maybe a change of surroundings would make you feel better than you already do?'

Jungkook released a small breath, however, he heard his 'boss's girlfriend' speak,

'Why are you even begging a mere worker to go out with you, Jiminie oppa~'

Jimin was about to say something as he saw Jungkook take a deep breath when the girl added,

'Why did you even keep such people in your gang, baby~'- she asked V, looking at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes, showing disgust.

Jungkook turned himself to face the girl, as he clicked his tongue and snapped his fingers in front of the girl, who looked at him, eyebrow raised. He glared at her for a second, blinking innocently, showed her his middle finger-flipped her off, bowing towards his boss, as he stood up, walking over to his room, 'I'll get ready, Jimin Hyung, see you outside.'

To say the girl was shocked would be an understatement, for even V's eyes widened, and Jimin laughed out loud, running away from there to get ready too.

'Darling, did you see what he did?! Why didn't you say anything?!'- The girl 'pouted' while V smiled forcefully, still in a trance after seeing the hot side of the particular 'cute' boy.

He stood up, walked over to his room, while the girl threw a tantrum, and sat straight as Suga passed by her, sipping coffee, mumbling, 'Bitches be thinking they got swag.'- he laughed sarcastically, walking away, while the girl sat there, dumbfounded. 

===================================