𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉.

===================================

The training went on for three months. Jungkook trained under the three boys, Yoongi taught him how to activate weapons, Hoseok taught him how to do basic hacking on computers, and Jimin taught him how to fight.

However, he got another trainer too, who simply looked after him, helped him with his schedules, and also made him learn more basic stuff, since he missed the last year of high school too.

His name was Yugyeom, and honestly, for Jungkook, the guy became like a brother to him, a brother of his own age, someone who understood him quite a lot.

Yugyeom had a boyfriend too, however, no one in the gang knew about it. His boyfriend worked at one of the companies in the city, and they met every weekend in a club, where the gang usually went to let out their stress.

Yugyeom was a part of the guards, but he was on the highest rank, being the most trusted one, after all. 

.

.

.

During the fourth week, Jungkook had almost got to know about every basic thing, he worked out constantly, two hours a day, then studied in his room, later did fighting drills with Yugyeom, worked overshooting targets, and hacking computers or extracting important information.

His personality overall changed, more as he changed himself. From an awkward person, he turned into a confident one, from showing even the simplest of expressions and emotions, he locked his heart up, becoming cold and distant to everyone, forget smiling at anyone, he simply would nod or answer in short words.

Overall, the once cute, bubbly Jungkook was exchanged with a silent, cold, quiet one. That doesn't mean his childish self disappeared, he just locked it up, afraid to trust anyone, since his own family betrayed him, and he didn't want anyone to know how 'weak' he was.

===================================