𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝑜𝓃𝑒.

===================================

Yugyeom laughed out loud once again, even though this was the third time he tried to stop.

Jungkook glared at him, but he could only choke on his own laugh, tears spilling out of his eyes.

He had simply woken up when he saw Jungkook enter the room, and bang the door close, and once he asked, Jungkook told him what he did a few minutes ago, which made his condition this bad.

Jungkook meanwhile was wearing his belt, when he heard a knock on his door. Opening it, there stood a smiling Jimin and a bored V, however, both their eyes widened when they heard someone coughing badly.

'Oh don't mind, he's just having a fit.'- he said, as he saw how their gaze went to Yugyeom who was still choking or laughing, no one could tell.

'Did you both sleep together?!'- Jimin asked, more like shouting, while Jungkook widened his mouth, as he saw Yugyeom stop, more like freeze and turn red.

He cursed the boy in his mind before coughing and shaking his head, 'Nothing like that, we didn't have any of the shit you're talking about, Hyung.'

'Then why is he blushing?'

Jungkook looked back and to his horror the said man was literally shying away, making him walk over through the nearest thing he could find, in this case, his knife, which landed right beside Yugyeom figure, who froze once again.

'Because he'd dreaming shits, aren't you, Yugyeom?'- Jungkook's tone laced with sarcasm and venom at the same time, however, before he could do anything, his gaze was met by the dark glare of V, who was killing Yugyeom through his eyes.

'Now what's wrong with him?'-Jungkook thought.

'Anyway, V is also coming with us, right?'- Jimin said to which V nodded and kept glaring at Yugyeom who walked out slowly, bowing, and ran to his own room. 

===================================