𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒.

===================================

It was late at night, and Jungkook stood in front of the man whom he had to kill. It was raining hard, soaking him, his hair, his shirt which stuck to his body, and the leather jacket he wore over were shining in the light cast over them by the nearest lamppost.

The man in front of him groaned, releasing shaky breaths, before looking up with eyes that carried nothing but fear.

He heard a low chuckle, and as Jungkook looked from the corner of his eyes, V was standing against the sports bike, holding a pretty smirk, he himself wasn't wet at all, since a bodyguard stood near him, with an umbrella.

"Can't kill him now, baby boy?"

Jungkook bit his lip hard, as his gaze went back to the man in front of him, on the ground, holding his shoe, begging to be let free, left alive.

But Jungkook knew it all.

He looked over at the man, the gun in his hand automatically pointing right at the guy's head.
He heard footsteps, the chunk of the boot against the hard concrete road.

V stepped beside him, bowing to the man's level, and grabbing his chin harshly.

"Aw, are you scared?"

The man cried helplessly, not being able to speak as his tongue had been chopped off by V himself.

V laughed in return. He stood up straight, turning to look at Jungkok who stared back at him with hair falling over the forehead, completely wet, his face stoic, eyes holding almost nothing but blankness.

Jungkook looked back at the man before clicking his gun.

Bang.

Jungkook returned after his mission, going straight to his room where Yugyeom was already waiting, he cleaned the stitches on his abdomen again, further cleaning the rest of the scratches and small wounds.

As he was done, he gave Jungkook a sleeping pill, saying it'd help to prevent him from focusing on the pain.

Jungkook nodded and laid down and Yugyeom went out and to his own room, leaving Jungkook to stare into the darkness silently before he felt drowsiness etch over his vision, and ultimately was swallowed by the monster called sleep.

He dreamt again, this time of the man he killed and as he woke up, his heart thundering against his chest, he cried. Again. Feeling nothing but pure terror as he heard voices in his head, but couldn't stop them at all.

After an hour of crying, he fell into an uncomfortable slumber, feeling nothing but everything, all at once. It was already becoming unbearable, and he still had a long journey ahead of him, alone, all lonely, all by himself, and no one else.

===================================