𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃.

===================================

Jungkook sat in the meeting room, his face straight, however, he was dying due to nervousness from the inside.

In front of him sat the 'present boss', a man with intimidating stares, his face stony, and expressionless, while Jimin sat two seats away, with his legs crossed, sipping a drink, opposite him sat Hoseok.

Jungkook sat just in front of the boss, the only thing that separated the two was the rectangular table.

Jungkook took a breath, before beginning to talk, which meant, the attention was all on him.

'Uh, thanks a lot, for getting me out of there...'

'It's alright, I don't know you, but here, Jimin, he particularly got the plan changed.'- the boss said, letting out a small smile.

Jungkook returned a small smile too and then tipped his head slightly.

'I'm Min Yoongi if Jimin didn't tell you?'

'I'm Jungkook, and no, I think I did miss your name when he was telling me about it...'

'No worry, so, Jungkook, would you, like to stay here or?'

'Uh, can I ask you all for one thing...?'- Jungkook said, looking at them.

Jimin sat up straight, and smiled at him, 'Of course Kook, why not? Say it!'

'I...I want to get trained under you all, I want to be a part of a gangster too.'- he said, hoping to get some reaction.

'Jimin-ah, Hobi, both of you, go out and wait for us, I have something to talk about with Jungkook, personally.'

'Are you perhaps proposing to him?!'- Jimin asked, dramatically keeping a hand on his chest.

Yoongi gave him a done look, before motioning for Hoseok to take him out.

'He's a lovesick kitty for you, Chim, let's go before the kitten starts growling~'- Hoseok said, while Yoongi gritted his teeth.

Once they were out, Yoongi directly stared at Jungkook, while the latter looked back at him.

'Why do you want to join us?'

'I can't tell you the reasons.'

'If it's because you think we can easily do illegal stuff, then no.'

'No-no, I'm not going to do any illegal stuff, I promise.'

'I hope you know, we kill those who are bad or doing things illegally, not to forget, it includes hard training, becoming heartless, and shedding blood as well as murdering people.'

Jungkook didn't say anything, but Yoongi stood up, walking toward him.

'Are you sure, you'll be able to take it all? Don't you think your younger years will be lost?'

Jungkook shook his head. 'I want to do it, I don't care what it takes.'

'Well then...'

Jungkook stood up, as Yoongi came closer to him, standing in front. He closed his eyes, as he saw the other bringing his hands up, but relaxed, as Yoongi held him by the shoulders.

'Listen Kiddo, once you enter, there's no going out, I hope you know that?'

Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi kept looking at him for a minute before he let out a small smile,

'You'll start training tomorrow morning, get ready by 6 AM.'

With that, he went out, while Jungkook stood there, blankly.

===================================