𝒯𝓌𝑜

===================================

It had been a week of Jungkook staying locked up, he was provided with sleeping doses, and sometimes even drugged, making him stay in a sort of trance. Food, which consisted of breakfast-cold oats, which sometimes even smelled like they were decaying, and dinner- bread, with either a spoiled banana or sometimes, if he was lucky, a piece of the pie. Jungkook was taken to the washroom only once a day and was mostly belittled by the nurses who checked on him from time to time. He hadn't gone out, and when he was taken, he was always blindfolded.

But, today was different. Today, he'd be taken out to the dining hall where the others dined, more like where lunatic fights took place. No blindfold, and for the first time he could see all of them, faces peering out of jail-like cages, some laughing, some crying, most with silent and dead expressions. A few were being taken to and fro in the hallway, being held in chains, and pulled harshly, but unlike Jungkook, only some wore the straitjacket.

As he walked past a room, he heard a laugh, a laugh that seemed absolutely normal, and so, he tried to look into the room, and when he did, he noticed a boy with pink hair, lying down with his back on a mattress, laughing at something Jungkook couldn't see. However, as he was pushed, by the male nurse who was holding him, he groaned, stumbling to the ground on his face, and that's when his eyes met, with the person on the other side of the room, who stopped laughing and was now looking at him with a serious expression.

'Get up, you bitch!'-the male nurse pulled Jungkook by his hair, making him wince, and let out a cry of pain, and before he could look at the baby pink-haired male, he was pushed ahead. 

===================================

'Argh! Slow down, please!'- Jungkook pleaded, as the nurse took off his straitjacket, for he had to eat by himself. The man pulled the strings tighter making the younger release a cry out of pain, but nevertheless, as his hands were freed, he felt like they were numb, and thus he began to shake them to get the blood to flow properly.

'Hey Hey Hey kiddo, stop that, you'll hurt yourself.'

Jungkook looked up with his teary eyes, to see the same pink-haired male smiling at him, who was also being held by a guard, but the male looked scared of the boy.

'You can leave me, dumbass!'- the pink-haired boy spoke in a cold voice, making the nurse nod and leave him, going back to guarding the place around.

Jungkook looked around to see some eating, more like slurping the cold watery soup madly, and some simply facing in a different direction looking dead. He feared it all, surrounded by all those people, he felt like he was also like them, maybe a crazy man in their eyes. The thought made him tear up, but then,

'Alright, I am Jimin! What's your name, cute one?'

Jungkook gulped, before rubbing his eyes and croaking out a 'Jungkook' softly.

'You look younger than me, what's your age?'

'20...'

'Oopsie, you're younger than me, I'm 22.'

Jungkook nodded, frowning at the taste of the soup in front of him, feeling nauseous. He looked up at Jimin, who was eating what looked like an apple pie, which made him gulp, the sweet smell was troubling his nostrils. And it was surely noticed by Jimin who smiled and passed a bite to Jungkook who shook his head frantically, backing up.

It was Jimin's turn to frown.

'What happened, kook?'

The younger didn't speak, only stared at the male.

'Welp, come on! Eat some, I know that soup sucks!'- Jimin made an 'ew' face, making Jungkook giggle slightly.

The older softly smiled. 

===================================