𝒪𝓃𝑒.

=================================

'Mom, please! Momm! Mooommm! No, leave me! Mom, look they are taking me away! Momm! Dadd!!!! DADD PLEASE! MOM SAVE ME PLEASE!!!! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! PLEASE, MOM! MOMMMMMMMMMM!'

The cries and shouts of the boy ceased as he was injected with a sleeping drug, making him lose consciousness. But he'll remember it forever, the smiling face of his father, and the unbothered face of his so-called mother. He hated them, and now that he was closed behind the bars of the mental asylum, he felt his hatred turning into terror and fear, of what will happen to him, will he go mad like others? Will they kill him? Will he die this way?

The person in question is none other than Jungkook. 5'6" in height, the one fair complexion now turned to pale skin, slightly chubby cheeks, doe-eyes, babyface, brown hair, thin body, and a miserable life.

Jungkook didn't know why he was locked up in here, surrounded by nothing but absolutely white walls, making him feel emotions he couldn't describe. He was wearing a straitjacket and sitting on the small mattress which was in one corner of the small room, his ankle held metal cuffs, making it impossible to move even a few steps. It had been a whole day, but Jeongguk didn't know what time it was, all he knew was the fact that he was hungry, afraid, feeling dizzy, and full of hatred.

His parents had left him, after saying he was mentally ill.

He wasn't.

No, he was completely fine, he was just an ordinary cute boy with his bunny-like features, who otherwise found joy in the smallest of things. Ever since he had been born, all he saw was hatred, toward him, but he didn't know why.

Oh yes, he was, what they call, really innocent, but was it his fault? He had a brother too, who was completely opposite to him. The said male always tried to keep Jungkook under him and succeeded too. And it was his plan, to make Jungkook embarrass himself in their family gathering, in a way, the younger boy began to throw drinks, smash stuff, and in the end, accept that he was mental. He was not, but his brother forced him to say it, and so his already non-loving parents left him here, the asylum for the maddest and most dangerous freaks.

Jungkook shouted, and screamed, begging someone to listen to him, but the people here were absolutely heartless. They simply laughed at him, which made him feel helpless.

What would he do? How would he get out of this place? 

=================================