𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒.

===================================

They had strapped him on the seat, making it hella difficult to move, even a slight bit because the straps were of a material that cut the skin, with every movement.

Jungkook cried, in fear and anger, 'Leave me! P-please! Let me go!'

He begged, but the doctor simply looked at him with the same evil smile, turning slowly into a smirk as he came closer and said, 'Be my fuck doll and I'd leave you.'

Jungkook groaned, spitting onto the doctor's face, 'Make me mad, and I'll kill you!'- he shouted when he was gagged by one of the nurses.

Jungkook tried his best, shaking his head as they were making him wear the headgear.

'Inject him with the paralyzing dose, he needs to remain limp for a while until we make him wear all the gear.'- the doctor said.

Jungkook tried his best to get rid of the bondage but to no help.

The nurse laughed at his state, his mouth red due to the gag, and his eyes puffy, and red, tears streaming down his cheeks.

He winced, when the nurse harshly pushed the syringe into his body, and cried, helplessly, knowing there was no way, he'd be free now.

Jungkook let it be, slowly losing all hope, laying there, as he felt numbness in his legs as if something was crawling up to his neck. He tried to move, every try in vain.

His senses began to go numb too, as he felt the surrounding go blur, but clear enough to make out what was happening.

The gear was done, and the doctor was waiting for the nurse to bring the shock machine, laughing and touching Jungkook all over his body, making him get disgusted, but he was helpless.

He heard the door open in distance and felt something being slid over the ground. He heard the laughs of the nurses and doctor, and from his peripheral vision, Jungkook saw him picking up small machine-like boxes, with rubber handles, as the nurse attached wires to his body.

'Get ready to go insane, boy.'

'Give the shock while I count up to 3.'

'3'

'2'

'1'

...

BOOOMMMMM.

===================================