𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃.

===================================

Jungkook walked outside the meeting room, feeling hotter and kind of sick in his stomach. He looked at his knuckles which were wrapped in a bandage and remembered how V himself did the work while letting Jungkook hold the cigarette in front of his lips as he took swigs and blew it out, all that while treating Jungkook's knuckles, even though the boy didn't ask for it, neither did he notice they were bleeding until the other pointed out.

Jungkook entered his room, closed the door behind him, and walked over to the washroom, staring into the mirror, he washed his face, which seemed redder, and checked himself for temperature, it was normal, and still, he was red.

He ignored it simply, and then stared at his reflection, as his thoughts channeled back clearly, his mind revolving around one sentence,

'You're kinda cute, you know that?'

Jungkook looked down, feeling tears fill his eyes, as he realized what he was doing...he was feeling something, something which felt good, something which made him feel attracted to no one but...V.

Care, and softness was something, the younger Jungkook always wanted and sought. He loved getting praised, loved, cuddled, and kissed, he loved getting treated as if he was a soft cute bunny, for that's what he missed ever since childhood. He got none of it, the family whom he loved, despised him, and the brother whom he trusted, made him settle in a mental hospital. Being told how he's a man and needs to act like one, how he can't cry for he's a boy, a male, it hurt every time, the people who made fun of him. And now, now when he changed himself when he stopped feeling anything for anyone, when he stopped smiling when he stopped showing his soft side when he crushed himself, his inner child, someone, that someone being V, had to bring back the memories, that he had crumbled long ago, the memories, the fantasies of being someone's one and only, of living a happy life with his future partner.

Yes! He agrees, that he feels something for the elder. The first day when he saw him, he could feel it, the admiration, the desperation to smile, in front of the older, the wanting to be fed with love by the older, and that's why, he tried to distance himself as much as possible, thinking of V as a simple criminal, a playboy, when he saw his 'girlfriend'.

But ever since he saw visions of care in those almond-deep brown eyes, he couldn't help but feel ecstatic as well as scared, for he knew, he can't help, he can't help his feelings, but he can do one thing, hide and run.

Jungkook wiped off his tears harshly,

'You can't feel for anyone, you can't, you have a strong fight ahead of you, you need to leave soon...just...just hide it, don't show it, and either way, he's not someone who'd like to be with you.'

Jungkook walked over to his bedroom's side table, taking out the folders he had been hiding in there. He rechecked when his room's door was locked or not, and then picked up a notepad, with a pen, settling down, peering through those files, in between checking through the laptop he had borrowed from Yugyeom.

He worked, formulated a plan, a plan for revenge, the reason he was here, turning himself into a gangster. His revenge

===================================