"He must be the Marshal! If he is not the Marshal, how can he have the God of War?"

"Didn't the Marshal also go to the Military Headquarters the day Yan Jing Ze came to the Capital Star? The timing just happened to be right!"

"No wonder Cossack did that... he angered the Marshal!"

...

Xia Qiqi muttered to herself: "This is impossible, this is impossible..." Shouldn't the marshal be Cossack? Why is it Yan Jing Ze?

She wanted to ask other people so much, and suddenly realized that it was not good to ask, so she resisted asking.

She began to recall the contents of the book.

The book was written from Xia Zixiu's perspective and occasionally from Fu Fei's perspective. It said how powerful the Marshal was and how many things he possessed, but... the other legion commanders were not very convinced of Cossack.

In the book, Cossack used military expenses and other things to teach the legion commanders to be "obedient."

If the Marshal is really that powerful, then he shouldn't be like this?

As she was thinking about it, she saw the seven legion commanders not far away, all looking at Yan Jing Ze with admiration.

Now these people don't say that they oppose Yan Jing Ze, they are all admiring Yan Jing Ze!

Xia Qiqi seemed to be poured a bucket of cold water on her head, the whole person suddenly sobered up!

The things in the book are not necessarily correct. And there are still many things that may not be written in the book.

For example, if Cossack can become the Marshal, there may be other secrets.

So now... Cossack is really a useless person and no longer the Eighth Legion Commander?

The halo disappeared, and when Xia Qiqi went to see Fu Fei again, she suddenly felt...Fu Fei had many problems.

Xia Qiqi had never suffered any setbacks before crossing, she was very simple and liked to fantasize. She felt that such a proud son of heaven like Fu Fei liked Xia Zixiu, and Xia Zixiu was dead set on not being with him was just plain hypocrisy.

But when she came to her senses, she thought again of what had happened the other day...

Fu Fei had actually been hurting Xia Zixiu.

Now with the replacement of Yan Jing Ze, everything has changed.

Xia Weicheng was rescued, a huge criminal gang was destroyed, and even the Eighth Legion Commander was severely injured.

Yan Jing Ze did so much, but what about Fu Fei? In the book, Fu Fei killed a Lieutenant General and exposed the whole matter to let Xia Zixiu not pursue it anymore!

Yan Jing Ze was really good to Xia Zixiu. He didn't mind everything that Xia Zixiu had done before. Previously at the banquet, the food that Xia Zixiu couldn't eat, he didn't mind taking and eating it.

Just, why did the plot become like this?

Because Xia Zixiu is the protagonist and he has the protagonist halo? So, without Fu Fei, he can get a better one?

Xia Qiqi entire body was in a bit of a trance.

The people around saw this and unconsciously moved away from her a little.

Xia Qiqi has not treated Xia Zixiu very well before, and has gone to trouble with Yan Jing Ze before... They don't want to get involved with her.

Yan Jing Ze doesn't know what other people think, he is still beating the zergs.