If the invaders attack the people at the banquet, those strong people at the banquet may be able to escape, but weak people like him... a little bit of shock wave will kill him.

Although he is a warrior, he is only the lowest grade F warrior, and he can't do much at all!

Kan Ye's audience also became worried: "Kan Ye, what now?"

"Master Kan, run!"

"God, there are children among the people who came to the banquet, what about those people?"

...

Kan Ye wanted to run, too, but the spaceship was so massive that it not only blocked the entire place, but also sent out many missiles!

It's over... Kan Ye closed his eyes and prepared to die.

Unexpectedly, a huge protective shield suddenly surrounded a large area with the villa of the Xia family as the center. All the missiles were blocked, and when the spaceship crashed into it, it only made a small opening in the protective shield. And the opening was immediately blocked by another protective cover.

Kan Ye, who thought he would not even have time to say his last words, was stunned.

All the viewers, too, were stunned, looking dumbfounded at the ship outside the shield that was instantly set ablaze – the invaders, are they just gone?

Kan Ye opened his mouth and was about to say something when the fence on the banquet in front of him suddenly fell outward, and at the same time a voice rang out, "All those below the A level of mental power, take shelter in the villa! All those below the A level of mental power, take shelter in the villa!"

This... Kan Ye was stunned, suddenly realized something, and ran towards the villa quickly—all people with low combat levels can go to the villa to escape, including him of course!

When the Xia family hosted the banquet this time, there were many people squatting outside. In addition to anchors like Kan Ye, there were also some reporters. Seeing Kan Ye's movements, these people rushed towards the direction of the villa.

In the banquet hall.

At first, when the alarm sounded, the people who came to the banquet thought that the alarm might be broken, but when the spaceship crashed headlong...

Some were frightened and fell to the ground, some were so scared they cried, and some even fainted directly.

Fortunately, the protective cover appeared.

The spacecraft is still sending missiles one after another, and the entire protective shield looks precarious... Fortunately, Allen reacted quickly and immediately let those who are not high-level go to the villa—the protection level over there is higher than the outside!

Some of the guests flew to the villa to hide, but there were also many people standing in place, looking at the explosion above.

Yan Jing Ze was also one of those standing in place, looking at the explosion above him, and frowning as he asked, "What the hell is going on here?"

"My Lord, it's the Zerg! Someone should have colluded with the Zerg," one of Allen's sons appeared beside Yan Jing Ze.

The seven legion commanders came to Yan Jing Ze the moment the spaceship appeared. Xia Weicheng also came to his son, and those generals and lieutenant generals came to the legion commander... Finally, all the powerful people gathered together.

At this time, hearing the words of Allen's son, someone said, "How can it be the Zerg? The military headquarters didn't get any news at all!"

But as soon as this person's words fell, a legion commander said, "It's the Zerg!"