But as soon as he left the room, this butler immediately grabbed his two sons with his hands in spite of his image: "What exactly is the origin of this Xia Zixiu? Why did His Excellency make a contract with him as soon as he met him?"

Allen's two sons: "..." They don't know either!

There will be a distinctive magnetic field between the two people who have made the bond. Their mental power will be fused together, unless deliberately concealed, the surrounding warriors and auxiliary masters are able to feel it.

Yan Jing Ze and Xia Zixiu didn't mean to cover up at all, they naturally felt it, and after feeling it...the three of them are now together in a daze.

In the end, it was Allen, who had experienced great storms, who first came back to his senses and let go of his son: "You find people to re-investigate Xia Zixiu, don't let go of any details... and get a detector to test the matching degree of mental power."

Allen's two sons obeyed the orders, and soon, an instrument for testing the matching degree of mental power was sent.

If Galactic Alliance warriors and auxiliary masters want to test their mental power match with their partners, they must go to the Auxiliary Masters' Association in the big cities. Because the testing instruments are expensive and not popular, only the Auxiliary Masters' Association in the big cities have them.

But for Allen, he can get a tester back anytime, anywhere. After all, this tester is actually produced by the company under Yan Jing Ze.

It just so happens that the mental powers of Yan Jing Ze and Xia Zixiu were radiating unrestrainedly, so Allen directly tested it.

99.99%!

It turned out to be 99.99%!

This matching degree is simply unprecedented!

If it hadn't been for this instrument to set the highest matching degree to this number, it is estimated that it would still be able to make a 100%.

Allen: "......" He always felt that it was impossible to match the mental power of a warrior and an auxiliary master to 100 percent, but now he's not sure...

Speaking of it, the most common matching degree of most auxiliary masters and warriors is 70% or 80%, which is very high. As for the matching degree of 90%... throughout the ages, there are not many.

Allen was instantly excited.

It is often pointless for a low-level auxiliary master to do mental guidance on a high-level warrior, which is why he initially refused Xia Zixiu to do mental guidance on Yan Jing Ze.

But if the two people have a high degree of mental powers matching, it will be different!

As long as the match is high enough, the auxiliary master's mental power level is not a matter, at most the speed of combing the mental power is a little slower!

His master can find an auxiliary master with such a high degree of match, so he won't have to worry about mental power riots in the future!

Allen, who had an opinion about Xia Zixiu before, is already full of positive opinions for Xia Zixiu.

"Has Xia Zixiu's situation been investigated? Forget it, I'll go check it out myself!" Allen said.

His master and Xia Zixiu just formed a bond, after the fusion of mental power, they may want to do something, he will not bother. First, he needs to investigate Xia Zixiu's situation clearly – before, he did not put Xia Zixiu in mind, only let people check it out briefly.

Allen left quietly, and Yan Jing Ze and Xia Zixiu got closer and closer, finally sat on a sofa, and unconsciously held hands.

At this moment, Xia Zixiu blushed and said, "Hello, I'm Xia Zixiu."