In turn, Yan Jing Ze subconsciously looked over, his face full of innocence, his eyes clear, pretending not to know anything.

Then he heard a blond, blue-eyed, forty-year-old man walking in the front in surprise, saying, "My Lord is awake!"

Immediately afterwards, other people came over: "My lord, it's great that you're awake!"

"Congratulations, My Lord, your mental power has become stronger!"

"My Lord! Your light will shine throughout the galaxy!"

...

Yan Jing Ze: "..." The eyes of these people looking at him are really too numbing, and he can still feel the mental power of these people full of joy, awe, and obedience.

So, these people are not the villains who captured him for experiments, but his subordinates?

But now this situation...what happened to him? Or what happened to the original owner?

Yan Jing Ze tried to sit up.

As soon as he moved, the lid of the glass "coffin" opened automatically.

When he sat up with a body full of liquid, the sticky clear liquid also quickly rolled off him, giving him a feeling of relief all over.

But he didn't dare to relax, after all, he didn't know where this was, or who these people were.

Yan Jing Ze found it difficult not to show his feet, and finally asked, "Who are you?"

He might as well pretend to have amnesia!

Yan Jing Ze was very worried, afraid that these people in front of him would doubt him. He didn't expect that these people would not doubt at all. The blond and blue-eyed middle-aged man at the front gave him a reason: "My Lord, you don't remember us? Don't worry, it should be because of the second development of mental power, so you lost your memory for a short time."

Others also looked concerned: "My Lord, are you still uncomfortable?"

"Do you want to do another detailed examination?"

"Don't worry, everything will be fine when you adapt to your mental power."

...

Yan Jing Ze secretly breathed a sigh of relief and looked at these people: "So... who am I and where is this place?"

After Yan Jing Ze asked this question, the blond, blue-eyed middle-aged man began to explain to him his identity, or should he say, the identity of the original owner.

The original owner is a very powerful person. Well, it's not that the original owner is powerful, but the original owner's father.

The world he traveled through was an interstellar world and the place he was in was the Galactic Alliance.

In the entire galaxy, there are a total of 98 habitable planets that have been developed and inhabited by humans. Although the regimes on these planets are different, they form the Galactic Alliance together to fight against all kinds of terrible creatures in the universe or other races other than humans.

There are many planets, and the resources of each planet are different, and the gap between the rich and the poor in the Galactic Alliance is also very wide.

On some planets, land is cheap and no one wants to buy it, and some planets have expensive land; in some places, high-tech products are everywhere in science and technology, and in other places, the level of science and technology is similar to when humans did not enter the era of the universe; some people can drive spaceships throughout the galaxy to run around, and there are many people have no opportunity to leave their own planet.