Li Xiucai is a linsheng? Yan Jing Ze was extremely pleasantly surprised.

Shopkeeper Wei said: "Yes, he is one of the guarantors in Donggu County and it is very likely that he will be admitted to Juren."

Yan Jing Ze was moved and immediately said: "Shopkeeper, tell him that as long as he is willing to be my guarantor during the county test, this Three Character Classic belongs to him, and I am willing to write another calligraphy for him."

In the bookstore, Li Xiucai and others were waiting anxiously, and they were also a little confused: "Then everyone, are you staying in this small bookstore?"

"That person is probably from the Wei family in the capital city, so when he came to Donggu County, he stayed in the bookstore temporarily."

"I don't know what kind of person it is!"

...

They flipped through the Three Character Classic for a long time yesterday and no character was altered in the whole book!

That person is not only good at calligraphy, but also extremely patient, which is admirable.

Just as they were waiting, they saw Shopkeeper Wei coming out.

Li Xiucai quickly greeted him: "Shopkeeper Wei!"

"Li Xiucai, that person is willing to give you calligraphy," Shopkeeper Wei said.

"How much silver taels does he want?" Li Xiucai asked hurriedly.

"He has only one request... let you be his guarantor in the county examinations next year," Shopkeeper Wei said.

Li Xiucai and the others were all dumbfounded: "His guarantor?"

Those who can write such characters must be knowledgeable in their opinion and certainly not young.

They have long since made up the image of a middle-aged literati who is 40 or 50 years old and has a profound knowledge.

As a result, now, that person actually wants them to be his guarantor? Did they get it wrong?

"Yes, if you are willing to be his guarantor, he will give you this Three Character Classic and another calligraphy," Shopkeeper Wei said.

Li Xiucai always thinks all this is too strange: "Is he born in this county? Is he born innocent?"

Shopkeeper Wei twitched his mouth: "He was born in this county and he was born innocent." Yan Da's household registration clearly shows a "farmer".

"I'm willing to be his guarantor!" Li Xiucai said, "I wonder if I can meet him?" Is this someone obsessed with calligraphy, so that they have never tried to get an academic title?

Li Xiucai thought a lot for a while, but Shopkeeper Wei said: "Yes, please come inside."

Li Xiucai smiled upon hearing the words and followed Shopkeeper Wei and walked in. As a result, as soon as he entered the courtyard, he saw a very tall man.

People in Jiangnan (South) are generally not tall, those who were from poor families are especially short. Li Xucai's family is rich and his height is not small.

But even so, this person is much taller than him.

Such a tall person... Li Xiucai blurted out, "Yan Da?"

He had also seen Yan Da before, but he didn't care about it at the time, and he didn't get to know Yan Da until after Wei Lingxiu's incident happened.

This kind of person, Li Xiucai is contemptuous in his heart and disdains to be with him. Now he points to Yan Jing Ze and asks Shopkeeper Wei: "Why is this person here?"