Yan Jing Ze did not sleep last night, today he fell asleep as soon as he lied down. But the next morning, before dawn, he woke up.

He first cooked himself a pot of stale rice, ate half of it, put the remaining half in a jar in his house, and cooked another pot of white rice, waiting to give Wei Lingxiu to eat later.

Yesterday at noon and at night, because Wei Lingxiu was there, he cooked only white rice and ate it together with Wei Lingxiu.

But he actually cooked less at that time, and then ate as much as Wei Lingxiu, he was only one third full.

The original owner's appetite is too big!

Today, he simply cooked some stale rice in advance and ate his fill, and the rest could be eaten when he was hungry later.

Although copy books can make money, but he is not the original owner, there is no "eat up all the money" idea, he has begun to think about things decades later!

He and Wei Lingxiu are a man, there will be no children in the future, the money must be saved!

They need to have a few good houses, need to have a few dozen acres of land, and then have enough savings so that when they are old, they can live their old age in peace.

No, this is not even enough.

Wei Lingxiu loves to eat meat and he eats too much himself...

Yan Jing Ze did not dare to spend money indiscriminately.

While thinking, he also sat in front of Wei Lingxiu's desk and continued to copy books.

The Three Character Classic, he had already copied it once yesterday, and now he copied it even faster, in addition, the book is very thin...

Before getting ready to leave the house, he actually copied another book.

Wei Lingxiu, who got up late, already didn't know what to say.

Looking at Yan Jing Ze, a large man holding a pen, quickly writing accurate small characters, he always felt a little bit of inconsistency.

"Brother Yan, you write really fast!" Wei Lingxiu couldn't help but exclaim.

"After knowing how much force to use to write the text, it's easy to write," Yan Jing Ze said. He never held a pen before, and does not know how much force is appropriate to use, that's why his handwriting was ugly. After getting used to it, he found it too easy to write.

He has such a good physical strength, let him write all day and he will not be tired!

Wei Lingxiu: "......" If other people heard this from Yan Jing Ze, they would definitely want to hit him!

No, not to mention others, he wanted to hit Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze took Wei Lingxiu with him and walked to the county seat, also let him recognize the road.

Wei Lingxiu's physical strength is not good. But he is not carrying things this time so just walking will not make him too tired. He followed Yan Jing Ze and walked for half an hour before they came to the county seat.

There is no city wall in Donggu County, but it is surrounded by a river, there are several stone high bridges on the river.

When Yan Jing Ze took Wei Lingxiu across the bridge, there were many people looking over.

Wei Lingxiu remembers that when he and Yan Jing Ze were caught by a large group of people. His family did not cover him completely, it was obvious that they wanted to make it a big deal...