The original owner has not had a boyfriend or girlfriend in the past few years, and he has no bad hobbies. He has more money, but he has nowhere to spend it. Dong Qinglin always cooks for him. He always cares for him very much. So, the original owner naturally treats Dong Qinglin very generously.

For example, when Dong Qinglin studied piano, the original owner spent a lot of money to find him the best teacher.

Of course, these have to stop now.

Dong Qinglin is already in love with someone else, why should he be taken advantage of?

That's right, Dong Qinglin has another object. The person's surname is Gao and his name is Gao Bohao. Although Gao Bohao's family is not richer than his family, Gao Bohao is very capable and much better than the original one.

In the original course of history, in the next two years, the original owner entangled Dong Qinglin like crazy and angered Gao Bohao. So, Gao Bohao brought down the original owner's company...

However, Yan Jing Ze did not hate Gao Bohao, that was the original owner's own doing.

Anyway, he will draw a line with Dong Qinglin in the future, Gao Bohao will not come again to trouble him.

Secretary Zhou is the same age as the original owner and is also 28 years old. She is extraordinarily beautiful, has a hot body, and an outstanding appearance. So, it is not embarrassing at all for the original owner to take her to whatever events.

At this moment, this gorgeous secretary looked at Yan Jing Ze in surprise: "Are you sure?"

Yan Jing Ze said, "Sure."

"A few days ago, didn't you still..." Secretary Zhou looked at his boss hesitantly. When Dong Qinglin was so obedient to her boss, her boss dismissed Dong Qinglin. But a few months ago, after Dong Qinglin suddenly stopped sending meals to her boss and didn't text and call her boss, their boss suddenly became attached to Dong Qinglin. He asked her to prepare gifts to send to Dong Qinglin. He also asked her to pay attention to Dong Qinglin's movements.

In the past few days, it was because Dong Qinglin had thrown a big tantrum.

She thought Dong Qinglin, the substitute, would soon be able to turn over!

Yan Jing Ze said: "I originally thought... it would be fine to stay with him for two more years, but he didn't want to stay, so just let him go... Now the most important thing is Yun Xiu's matter."

Secretary Zhou was taken aback, Yan Jing Ze was very concerned about Jian Yunxiu before, but he didn't mention him at all in these few days... Why is he thinking about him now?

"Yunxiu was framed, I must find a way to help him clear his name! You help me to find a good public relations team and then look for a good agent..." Yan Jing Ze ordered a large number of things and finally said: "When the matter is done, I'll give you a pay rise!"

When Secretary Zhou heard the last sentence, she was in high spirits: "Don't worry, I will get it done for you!"

Yan Jing Ze went out with Secretary Zhou and then got into his car.

He was going to find Jian Yunxiu.

Behind Yan Jing Ze, Secretary Zhou watched him leave before getting into the car and then heading to the place where Yan Jing Ze gave Dong Qinglin residence before.

She has the keys there, so go ahead and sell those expensive musical instruments now.

Thinking that Dong Qinglin was about to be swept away, Secretary Zhou suddenly felt a little sympathy for him, but soon felt that something was wrong with her.

BL Beloved Husband (Quick transmigration)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें