Case 23: i Need you

Start from the beginning

"Fu....fuck me sir."

Felix said softly and lowered his head, he never thought he would make such a request from a psycho killer. But at that moment, he wasn't thinking about anything, as if his brain had turned off, only his body was talking.

Hyunjin laughed out loud, his laughter sound was terrifying. He grabbed Felix's hair in his hands and pulled him so hard that he stood up. Felix groaned in pain. His knees got stuck together, he opened his eyes and looked at Hyunjin's sharp glare at his lips.

Taller smashed his lips on his soft lips, Hyunjin's lips felt good, like water poured on fire, Felix's lips were sweet and soft like chocolate that he couldn't get enough of. He took a strong bite from his lower lip, which made them feel the taste of blood in their mouths.

Felix put his hands on Hyunjin's shoulders and rubbed himself against his crotch, older couldn't be patient anymore, He took small but painful bites from his lips which made Felix moan.

The sound of his moaning was repeated in Hyunjin's head, it was so beautiful that he wanted to hear it until morning. Hyunjin pulled his head back and stared at his swollen bloody lips, like a work of art.

"I want to fuck you so bad kitten."

Felix laughed between gasping. He had never felt so good in his whole life, he didn't want this moment to end. He parted his lips to say something, but Hyunjin didn't give him a chance, he turned his body as he pushed him on the bed.

Felix groaned, pressing his face into the pillow and arching his back to expose his ass to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked in front of him as he licked his lips, he was so beautiful, Felix was really admirable in the doggy position, that chain around his feet made him even more beautiful, as if he was reminding them who owns that body.

"I can't wait...wait....anymore"

Felix was getting impatient, he moved his hand down from behind his back and raised his skirt and pulled down his boxers, Hyunjin slowly unbuckled his belt, watching all smaller movements carefully.

Felix ran his fingers between his round milky ass cheek when Hyunjin felt his dick inside his pants growing. that small, pink and untouched hole was driving him crazy, but he wasn't going to give him what he wanted so soon.

Hyunjin firmly grabbed Felix's hand, who was playing with his pink hole, he pressed his fingers from behind. He pressed so hard that Felix moaned in pain, he was breaking his finger.

"Touch it again and i break your tiny fingers one by one."

Hyunjin pressed Felix's neck further into the pillow and whispered in his ear, licking and biting his neck. He tied his hands with his belt behind his back and raised his crop top. He placed small kisses on the arch of his back.

Felix felt a breaking bones pain in his hands, he smiled while whimpering, getting more irritated with every bite Hyunjin took on his white skin. He was sure that his whole body would be bruised later.

"Im Sorry..."

Hyunjin frowned and spanked him hard, felix squirm and moaned loudly, he spanked again harder, enjoying the red tone that was forming on his hips. He brushed his tomb on younger hole, He couldn't wait to put his big dick inside it and see his moans of pain.

Felix tilted his head and pressed his lips to stifle his moans, which Hyunjin didn't like at all. Felix was teasing him, he wanted to be punished, He was really enjoying it and wanted more. He wanted to feel Hyunjin inside him, so that he felt that his whole being belonged to him

"You really like to die under me, don't you?"

Hyunjin clicked his tongue, opened his tie and wrapped it around Felix's neck. He spanked him hard and twisted the tie, which made Felix's head rise and cough. He was almost suffocating to death.