Tally Hall Christmas Special 2!!! 🎄

Start from the beginning

   "Hm, probably more hair products to add to his collection." Rob laughed. (thanks iGiveUp444444444 for the idea!)

   "He's got to maintain his hair somehow! It's just he has so many. How many now? Like, 89? I think half of the presents we get him should be hair products." Andrew said.

   Maybe the tallies were ACTUALLY gonna give Zubin more hair products. He definitely had too many but he didn't care. His whole situation was similar to one that Ross used to have where he had way too many University of Michigan shirts. It was Zubin's own fault for that reason, so maybe Ross was gonna get payback this year. But those shirts were gone now so it would be sort of pity. Sort of.

   Andrew then made his way to the piano, sitting on the seat where he usually sat to play. He wondered if he could actually play it with Zubin sitting on top of it. Would it affect the piano? Eh, not really or at least he hoped. So he started to play random little keys. He then accidentally hit the G note which made Joe literally fall to the floor crying. It was...it was Welcome to the Black Parade. It still affected him even though he probably hadn't listened to emo music in weeks.

   Rob & Ross comforted him and Andrew continued playing. Not the song, but just random songs that were in the back of his mind. But then he had an idea. He evilly smirked as he looked at Zubin who was still on the piano mindlessly going through his phone. He started playing the first few notes of the iconic Christmas song that everyone knows. Do I even have to say it?

   I don't think I have to, but I'll say it anyways. "All I Want For Christmas Is You". Zubin looked up from his phone and rolled his eyes while he looked at Andrew with an annoyed stare. 

   "Really? This song?" Zubin said as he put away his phone.

   Andrew giggled. "Just sing along! Come on, just for a minute or two."

   "No."

   "Please!"

   "Nope. Not even gonna sing the first word of it."

   No! Andrew wanted Zubin to sing. He was for sure stubborn, so he had to come up with some reason that would make him sing. But Andrew didn't know what to come up with. Then it came to him. How about he stopped? Everyone else wanted this, and then Zubin would feel the guilt and sing the song. Perfect idea. 

   So, just as he started Andrew stopped playing the piano. The others all whined and complained at him to do it again and for Zubin to suck it up and just sing. He knew what the people wanted.

   "Come on, Zubes. Everyone wants you to sing! Do it!" Andrew said to Zubin.

   But Zubin wouldn't budge. "No. It's a stupid song that's WAY too overused around this time of year. You hear it like, everywhere."

   "Do it or else I'll leak the picture of you drunk, laying on the floor next to a bowl of spilled cereal, crying because you knocked it over EVERYWHERE."

   His eyes went wide. That was in a moment of weakness, and no one could ever see that. Sure he was drunk but it went against everything he acted as. That picture couldn't get out. But just so it didn't, Zubin had to pay a price. Sing the song that he absolutely hated. Just so everyone didn't see it and he wouldn't get bullied, he agreed.

   "Fine. Play-Play the fucking song." Zubin huffed.

   Andrew let out a little happy noise and began playing it again. Everyone cheered, clapping their hands at the two. They were all happy about this except Zubin since he didn't want to sing the song and really didn't want that picture to get out. All of his fragile dignity would be lost if it ever did. But then, Zubin sang the first lyrics of the song. He might as well enjoy it.