245. Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader (Snowy Christmas) - Special Long Chapter!

Start from the beginning

   Natsu and Gray were her guides with Happy, and she became a member of their little uncalled team, with Erza joining them very soon. They had several adventures around Magnolia, finishing missions and getting enough money for daily needs, even if there was always a warm meal ready at guild bar – with lovely and always smiling with full energy Mirajane Strauss waiting for them.

   Lucy quickly took Mirajane as a common soul here and found a lot of support in white haired star of Fairies, while Erza was a bit more – intimidating her and expecting a lot. Trainings, expanding skills... Hell, Erza wanted for her to even train with swords! Why? Who knows when you will need to use it – was her cool explanation.

Lucy: Natsu?

   She questioned the boy that was sitting with her and looking at Gray with annoyed glare after his comment about him winning their last sparing. Happy floated around them, curious of blonde question. Natsu moved his eyes towards Lucy and without words, only with a nod, signaled that he's hearing her.

Lucy: Who is this man sitting in the corner, near the window. He's building a house from cards? I'm sure that I have never seen him before in our guild.

   The female mage voiced her question in hushed words, because last thing she wanted to achieve was making someone mad at her for prying into matters or her showing her lack of memory if both of them meet in guild before, yet she was sure it wasn't the latter one. Natsu moved his eyes towards the corner of the guild bar where sat a lone character wearing a white cape with the symbol of Fairy Tail guild. Gray followed being curious who sparkled interest of Lucy.

   At the corner of guild bar sat a young man with (H/C) hair and was building a paper house using cards to gamble. Next to him on the table stood a cup of tea. Somehow, everyone around was not really interacting with that guy, leaving him to his own business. No bothering, which was weird in Fairy Tail, as Lucy managed to learn by now. Each day was a new chaos in their home.

Natsu: Ohhh... You mean (Y/N) (L/N), he is a cool mage!

Happy: Scary!

Gray: I'm not surprised now, fire breath should add that he's putting even Mystogan into a shame with his way of being almost invisible in our guild, like a shadow.

   Lucy eyes widened, hearing the name of another legendary member of their guild. She never meet Mystogan, but rumors about him were haunting everytime she tried to imagine how it was possible, even in mage's world.

Natsu: Hey icy stripper, do you want to fight me?

Gray: Try me, little flame!

   Lucy quickly put her hand on Natsu arm, stopping him in process. She knew how it would end, and for now she was too absorbed in uncovering a mystery shroud that was enveloping that member of Fairy Tail named (Y/N). He wasn't popular, because she never heard of his name...

Lucy: Why is that? He's always alone?

Natsu: He likes his peace, it wasn't like this in the past when we were kids. Also, it's not always like this, time by time someone would join him. Imagine that even this bastard Laxus is sitting with him sometimes, no one know their topics, sadly.

Gray: Still he got this aura right? Blending into the bigger picture of our members walking or talking around, yet if you manage to notice him, then you will always see him take this same spot of his at corner.

   She nodded, seeing that he had to be some bigger figure than she thought if their master son was coming to talk with him. Yet, what was the reason for him to stay in the background of such lively and strong guild? Her mind was coming with several ideas, maybe he was just a loner... This one made her sympathize towards still mysterious man to her.