The child was taken out.

    Chu Ting Xiu stretched out his hand: "Let me see."

A crumpled child was placed in his arms. The child was crying, but after being held, she suddenly stopped crying. Instead, kept using her mouth to reach the things around her mouth, probably hungry.

    Chu Ting Xiu looked at the child for a while, then looked at Chu Tinglan: "I will take this child away, and I will raise her well."

    "Big Brother..." Chu Tinglan ignored her child and continued to beg: "Brother, take me out, please... I was wrong, I will be obedient..."

    "He is Yan Jing Ze's running dog and Yan Jing Ze said that he won't let you go. What's the use of begging him?" King Ping sneered and looked at Chu Ting Xiu again: "Chu Ting Xiu, you are quite capable. You can wear clothes embroidered with dragon patterns on your upper body... Don't think that you will end well if you follow Yan Jing Ze. You will definitely be worse than me in the future!"

Chu Ting Xiu's clothes have dragon patterns, which is actually one of the privileges given by Yan Jing Ze. But in the eyes of King Ping, it is very abnormal.

    King Ping looked at Yan Jing Ze again: "Yan Jing Ze, you are really good at allowing Chu Ting Xiu to help you like this... But can you bear Chu Ting Xiu's climb on your head?"

    King Ping is now ready to give up, so he starts to provoke.

    Yan Jing Ze looked at him quietly. After listening to him, he said, "You don't need to worry about the matter between me and the Queen."

    King Ping was stunned again, and then suddenly looked at Chu Ting Xiu.

    Chu Ting Xiu's face changed slightly, as if he was happy and embarrassed.

    Yan Jing Ze gave him the title of King and gave him various preferential treatments, but it was the first time that he said he was a Queen.

    "You, you..." King Ping's voice trembled.

    Yan Jing Ze looked at Chu Ting Xiu: "Do you want to talk to your sister?"

    "No need." Chu Ting Xiu said. Although his sister is not doing well here, but that was relative to the past.

    In the whole Qi Dynasty, how many people can't get enough to eat or wear warmth? Her life is okay now.

    Moreover, when Chu Tinglan faced him, there was no guilt at all, and he was also quite chilled.

    "Then go," Yan Jing Ze said.

    Yan Jing Ze took Chu Ting Xiu and left. Behind them, King Ping yelled, "You are in this kind of relationship, it is like this... Chu Ting Xiu, do you think Yan Jing Ze can always be with you? Sooner or later, he will abandon you!"

    Some things that he couldn't figure out before, King Ping figured it out all at once. No wonder Chu Ting Xiu stayed overnight in the palace, no wonder he moved strangely when he got off the horse in the middle of the night and got hurt on his body. No wonder Chu Ting Xiu refused to let Chu Tinglan enter the palace. And was even willing to act with him for the sake of Yan Jing Ze.

    It turns out this is a pair of dog men!

    But he believes that these two people will never last long.

    The Empress Dowager had a deep and righteous relationship with the Emperor Taizu back then. What happened later? For power, the two fell out long ago! The death of Emperor Taizu may be caused by the hands and feet of the Queen Mother.