Although it hurts, Yan Jing Ze feels that he can still hold on: "I'll do it myself..." How humiliating it is to be lifted!

However, as soon as the words left his mouth, he was picked up – Chu Ting Xiu picked him up and rushed into the house.

Yan Jing Ze: "......" Being held seems more humiliating?

Those ministers who are being ignored: "......"

The assassins appeared so suddenly that these ministers were stunned, and some even fell to the ground, unable to get up.

Prime Minister Cui has experienced a lot of storms, even if he is not young, still stands straight and looks very calm.

But that's just what it looks like.

    At this moment, Prime Minister Cui is dumbfounded.

When the assassin first appeared, he thought it was General Chu trying to kill His Majesty for rebellion, but it turned out that General Chu went to save His Majesty.

Seeing that General Chu went to save His Majesty, he also felt that these assassins, perhaps, was arranged by His Majesty, just to let General Chu die to save His Majesty and then give Chu Tinglan a sentence, naturally the Chu family can be wiped out!

As a result, His Majesty actually blocked the knife for Chu Ting Xiu!

His Majesty's body weighs a thousand pieces of gold, but he blocked the knife for Chu Ting Xiu!

The mouth of Prime Minister Cui unconsciously opened wide, and the beautifully trimmed beard on his chin trembled.

"Prime Minister..." An official got up from the ground: "We... We..." What should they do now?!

Prime Minister Cui did not speak.

And at that moment, the other ministers also got up: "Will His Majesty be all right?"

"His Majesty is blessed with great fortune; it will be fine."

"Damn assassins..."

  ......

    As they spoke, someone else said, "His Majesty and General Chu..."

His Majesty and General Chu were getting along too strangely before!

They also seemed to hear General Chu shouting His Majesty's name?

Only then did Prime Minister Cui say, "Be careful with your words!"

Chu Ting Xiu and Yan Jing Ze are not quite right with each other, and Prime Minister Cui can also see that.

The fact that Chu Ting Xiu fought to save His Majesty, and His Majesty blocked the sword for Chu Ting Xiu, this is not just a gentleman and minister can do.

Not to mention that Chu Ting Xiu also called His Majesty's name and even hugged His Majesty at the end...

Chu Ting Xiu... Did he force His Majesty and do something treacherous to His Majesty?

No, this looks like it is certainly not forced, but rather like His Majesty's willingness to do so.

  No wonder Chu Ting Xiu does not want His Majesty to establish a queen, no wonder Chu Ting Xiu always lives in the palace, no wonder Chu Ting Xiu in front of His Majesty, does not care at all about respect... He is treating His Majesty as his woman?

His Majesty has been abused by the Empress Dowager before, which means he is probably a little bit afraid of women. And there was no one who was good to him at that time... So, he was coaxed into it by Chu Ting Xiu?