𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 : 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"Can you please sit down, Lan? You seem more nervous than I am. I think I'm the one getting married, not you," Oliver said a tad irritated.

"This will be a laugh when you and Amelia get married," his father chuckled. Lando rolled his eyes at his family members before taking a seat in a chair that stood by the window. Looking out, he just watched as a black BWM pulled up. Several people stepped out of the car, but one stood out in front of Lando. The girl in the blue dress. Amelia. She looked stunning, even more beautiful than Lando had imagined. When she laughed briefly at a joke made by one of her fellow passengers, she was at her most beautiful. Lando couldn't take his eyes off her, and already knew he wouldn't be able to either during the ceremony later.

"I think she's here," one of the groomsmen chuckled. Lando gave an angry look, but at the same time, felt his cheeks grow warm. "Shut up. She simply looks beautiful," he muttered and turned his gaze back outside. Lando continued to look at her until she was out of his vision. He turned his attention back to the group he was in the room with, waiting impatiently until they were allowed to enter the room.

The twenty minutes Lando still had to wait seemed like an eternity. But finally, the time had come. Adam had walked into the room first. Behind him walked the groomsmen, and Lando and Oliver would be the last to arrive before the bridesmaids and Savannah entered.

Proudly, Lando walked beside his brother as his eyes scanned the crowd, looking for Amelia. When he finally found her somewhere in the middle, he shot her a wink before standing next to his brother at the altar. From his position, he could see that Amelia had gotten pink cheeks from Lando's wink, which made him feel satisfied. When he noticed that little Mila was sitting on her lap, he only grew happier. Not much later, the doors opened, and the bridesmaids and bride entered. The wedding could begin.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

After a beautiful ceremony, Oliver and Savannah, with Mila in Oliver's arms, walked out. Lando walked behind the couple with the others standing at the altar, taking one last look at his girlfriend before leaving the room. Throughout the ceremony, as predicted, he had been unable to take his eyes off her. So he waited impatiently for Amelia to come out. A few minutes later, she walked out talking to Max and Tom. Lando couldn't hold his patience and pulled her away from the conversation without mercy.

"Excuse me, am I not allowed to finish my conversation?" She asked chuckling as she was pulled against Lando's chest. Lando shook his head as his arms slipped around her waist.

"I've been waiting all day to hold you. It's my turn now," he said before pressing his lips to hers. Amelia chuckled during their kiss, but at the same time placed her hands on his cheeks to deepen the kiss.

"I think someone is jealous," she said with a wink after she pulled back from their kiss.

"Not jealous, just longing for you. If I had known you were going to look so beautiful I would have said no to Oliver and sat next to you all day," Lando said dead serious. Amelia blushed at his compliment, then her eyes averted to his tie.

"Your tie is crooked," she noted and began pulling at the fabric.

"Thank you, I hadn't realized that." Lando rolled his eyes sarcastically, causing Amelia to chuckle again, but meanwhile remained focused on Lando's tie.

"So, that's better," she said after a while and placed her hands on his chest. She looked into his eyes and then pressed another brief kiss to the corner of his mouth. "I love you," she said with a big smile that Lando could only return. "I love you too, gorgeous."